cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've inherited some 871W's that are currently configured to establish ezvpn IPSEC connections to a Cisco ASA 5520.I'm somewhat shaky on IOS...not bad, but by no means an expert.I need the 871's to be able to contact certain servers on our internal...

Hello All,             I have just setup a IPSEC Remote Access VPN. I can log in from the client with no problem. I recieve a IP address from a seperate Pool than my Inside network DHCP Pool. I desire to browse everything inside my (inside Interface...

Hi there,I'm trying to configure a PPTP tunnel for remote users to access inside network resources, before enabling the firewall (ZBPF) all worked perfectly, tunnel comes up and worked perfectly.Once I've tried to define zone-pair/policy-maps the VPN...

Our client has a 5510 with 5505 at three branch offices. I am able to access the 5510 through remote access vpn, but need to be able to run a Lansurveyor to maintain inventory on their network. I can only access the segment of the network that I vpn ...

Hello all,I have a Cisco 1841 and 1941. The 1841 will eventually be phased out of the LAN it is routing for. The 1941 we just switched all the users computers to it as the default gateway to Comcast's network. The 1841 has a WebVPN setup pointing to ...

Hi,I'd like your advice about an issue with IPSec and TCP MSS.I have the following architecture in productionCisco VPN Client------------------PacketShaper---------------------------------VPN 3000-------------------LANTCP MSS 1300                   T...

Hi there Have a project for configure 1 core BULIDING ( an Hospital ) and 50 Branches ( Pharmacy ) Need to Implement A MultipVPN environment with the following requirment :1. The core VPN Must have multilink capabilites ( 2 or 3 different HDSL lines ...

I have one ASA5520 and one ASA5505 in two different cities A and B, and created site to site vpn between them.recently the vpn performance became worse and worse, there are 10-20% packages lost when pinging from LAN A to LAN B.but there is no any pro...