cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

The Following config will do Policy NAT on a L2L tunnel, but I want toPAT from one IP. So for Example instead of NATing 172.16.5.0, I want to PAT 172.16.5.10 for all inside clients before crossing tunnel. Can this be done?? How? I tried setting the s...

clark.d by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Anyone have an idea what's wrong in my setup. Im setting up VPN from windows 7 client to ASA5505 but gets disconnected at once.console :4|Jun 17 2010|17:26:06|113019|||Group = DefaultRAGroup, Username = , IP = xx.xxx.x.xxx, Session disconnected. S...

Hi,      We have VPN Tunnel created with 2 RV042 (Update to Latest Firmware). Connected with With Wireless Link (Which act as Bridge total Pass through of any Traffic). Some times when you get Disconnection of VPN tunnel it is next to impossible to r...

I have a ASA5520 with the asa707-k8.bin release.My address are:outside = public ipDMZ1 = public IPDMZ2 = public IPInside1 = private IPInside2 = private IPI want to establish one vpn_client tunnel with the DMZ1 and another vpn_tunnel with the DMZ2 in ...

Hello,I'm stuck in a little bit of a problem here, maybe someone can help me.I have on central office network with a PIX515E, this firewall acts as an Easy VPN Server.on the other side I have multiple ASA5505 acting as Easy VPN Clients in NEM Mode wh...

It's starting to feel like EasyVPN is not soo easy after all.I'm having problems getting my 871 to connect to our ASA EasyVPN server in network-extension-mode with xauth userid mode local.When I do a 'sh crypto isa sa' I see the ISAKMP state listed a...

Hi experts.I have easy vpn configured on my 3845 router for over a year period and everything is working fine. Yesterday i was given the following taskLets say i have the following configurationcrypto isa client config group userAkey cisco123pool tes...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a hub-n-spoke VPN network with 5510 boxes at several locations.Users complaining that s2s links are flapping from time to time for two locations.Here is log output for the moments when links are torn down:First spoke:07-07-2010 ...

I'm rather a dummy with the ASA5520 but the more I play with it the more I like it.I'm a bit in a hurry and need to 'quickly' change usernames and passwords on multiple 'wanvpn'sCan someone post the CLI commands that I'd use to do this?  In a step-by...

We have an ASA 5550. How do you put the statement for the inside default route?  When I put the inside default route (route Inside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 172.16.3.254 tunneled), I cannot get on the internet when I connect to Cisco VPN client with group poli...

Hi,I would like to know what is the overhead of IPSec tunnel over a satellite link. The WAN BW is 10 MBPS at one location & two 5 Mbps at other location.I have attached the network sizing & network diagram (In the diagram there is a TCP acceleration ...

Hello,I am trying to have a new VPN profile on a ASA 5520 at one of my remote sites authenticate to an RSA server in our main data center.  The sites are connected via MPLS.  I have set my SDI interface to the MPLS interface, verified the settings in...

smjaggers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: