cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiOur main office has a Cisco ASA 5505 with IPSec tunnel connected to a remote office with a failover ADSL and wireless broadband connection. I am able to successfully establish the IPSEC tunnel over both the remote ADSL or wireless connection if con...

dpl_cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I am doing a IPSEC to an astaro V7 at a customers siteorigin is a UC540 with IOS 15I see the Tunnel "green" on the astaro .... so its ok, but no packets are going through:UC540#show crypto ipsec sainterface: FastEthernet0/0    Crypto map tag: C...

Hi Guy and Gals,Is there any reason why RA VPN should or shouln't be allowed from inside the network?  I have someone that mentioned that they were unable to vpn in (to our ASA) from inside the network. Bascially, I had a user that connected his pers...

I'm trying to setup a Site-to-site tunnel between a ASA and Checkpoing NGX R62. Their internal host's IP overlaps with our internal IP range.  Unfortunately they're not offering to NAT on their side.  Is it possible on the ASA to setup a NAT so that ...

Seem to have an issue with 8.2.2 and RDP Plugin. Users connect via the ActiveX RDP plugin (v.2) and between 15 - 30 min there IE browser will close with no error or message. The user then has to relogin via the SSL portal and click the terminal serve...

I'm in early stage of configuring a ASA-5520 box for remote VPN access w/ IPSec. I'm trying to enable ISAKMP on the "outside" interface (with vlan).The outside interface would be the sub-interface 802.1Q for a redundant interface.                   |...

I have Gi0/0 configured with a sub-interface Gi0/0.251 (outside) interface. On what interface should security level be configured ?interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description swraz-1 duplex full no nameif security-level 100 no ip addressinterface Gigabi...

Hello,I'm trying to setup two different policies in a cisco 1760 VPN router. Say Policy 10 and 20 as below------------------------crypto isakmp policy 10 hash md5 authentication pre-share!crypto isakmp policy 20 encr 3des authentication pre-share gro...

TRACKME_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem when I try to use group-list command to select directly the group for an ssl vpn without the drop-down list.I enable the command group-url  https://a.a.a.a:port/test in the Tunnel-group but even if I put it in my browser I alw...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not quite sure how to approach a solution, I have two sites each with a SDSL and ADSL circuit, I want to use a Cisco 1841 with Advanced Security IOS to create a VPN Tunnel between the sites and then have the option to failover if one of the WAN ...

Hi All,Appologies for posting this again but im banging my head against the wall, i just cant (And other people cant) seem to figure out why the below isnt working?I have Cisco 2600 at Head Office (192.168.0.0 Network) and we have a linksys at our Sa...

I creat a Ipsec connection via VPN for ASA5505. Now, i want via this VPN connect to SSh to ASA to management ASA by CLI commandThis is my network:(Inside) 192.168.1.0/24 (.2) -----------(.1)-ASA- (.1)--------------(.2)(outside) 10.10.10.0/24---------...

Hi AllRecently setup ASA 5505 as Firewall and easy VPN server. Everything seems to be fine except that remote vpn users can't ping any users on the local LAN. Their Internet connection by the way is Static PPPOE and no default gateway was given by th...

oyd110380 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes