cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone managed to get the ASA (8.2) working with LDAP/ AD to perform authorization/ group mapping's based on AD group membership?I found numerous postings on these forums, but not anyone who has managed to get it working.We have several groups wh...

Hello All,                                      I am pinging a host on the across the VPN tunnel. I do a sh crypto isakmp sa on the Local ASA and I see that all my traffic is encrypted but there is not decrypted traffic come...

Buen díanecesito conocer el significado de la información que contiene los caracteres o partes que conforman el IOS, por ejemplo, sé que c2600 define que está corriendo o funciona para la serie de routers 2600.Específicamente necesito extraer del IOS...

Hi,i have installed a 2911 router (15.0 IOS) with a G.HSDSL module. i have configured a controller and an ATM interface with specific parameters.!controller SHDSL 0/0/0dsl-group 0 pairs  0  shdsl annex A  shdsl rate autointerface ATM0/0/0no ip addres...

Just got this router and went to configure it with a different VPN router and I have used Manual VPN Tunnels on the other routers where is this option?  IPSEC Tunnels include that Manual mode option and this router is suppose to support the IPSEC VPN...

twalsh226 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hi everyone, I am super lost at this point, please help, I cannot get a site to site VPN connection between an ASA 5510 and 1841. Below is the output of the ISAKMP, IPSEC and Crypto Maps for the 1841Router#show cry isakmp sadst             src       ...

Hello All,                                        I was wondering if I have a Cisco ASA firewall and it has several site to site VPNs using pre-shared keys. If I want to add another VPN to the firewall. Do I have to add all...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: