cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

With a PIX 6.x I have the following command enteredisakmp keepalive 15With this, should I expect a remote host to be 'alive' based on this 15 second keepalive?  It takes one ICMP timeout before the remote host answers, this is after some time of inac...

pdvcisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Im having difficulty with a site-to-site vpn where it can only be initiated/established from one side of the VPN.So from 1 side of the vpn i can ping accross with no issues and vpn tunnel is established successfully, however when i try this fr...

Hello,I want to use IPv6 over RA VPN using AnyConnect client from Windows XP SP3. But connection is unsuccessful with error message 'The VPN client was unable to successfully verify the IP forwarding table modifications'.I know there was such bug in ...

Resolved! DMVPN Issue

I am try to design a DMVPN network.  The problem I am having is to design it with disaster recovery in mind.  If I put a hub at our primary corporate headquarters and if the building gets wiped out (which I hope it never does) what happens to the spo...

HiI've configured SSL VPN access to my ASA 5510 (using the anyconnect client). I can establish the tunnel to ASA without any problems, but can't access any devices on the internal network. I've check all the normal issues like no nat and split tunnel...

Terry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of users that when logging onto the secure desktop it asks if they want to erase the secure desktop. No matter what they select it keeps coming up with the same message and not the log on screen. The only way around this is to delete ...

Dear all,since last week we are experiencing a strange problem with Remote Connection to a particular Group of our Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator.We have various group defined and since last week all was working fine.Starting from Friday the users that ...

t-systems by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,at the moment im having some difficulties to pass some networks through the VPN to a Cisco VPN Client.The situation is the following. If have an Laptop with the Cisco VPN client which connects to an 2811. This works perfect. The 2811 has an L2L...

rongvahle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AnyConnect Client

Dear all,We have currently IPSec  VPN configured on our ASA 5520 for our corporate users and for all our consultants, authentications to our AD by our Radius servers. Now we want to upgrade all those people to AnyConnect, so my question is:As the pre...

I have a really strange problem with a cisco VPN.The tunnel is between an ASA running 7.2(3) and a PIX running 8.0(4)The tunnel drops periodically and takes a while to reestablish.  This is a common thing I've run into before when the key lifetimes d...

bryan.lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to upgrade the standard 2 user SSL license to 50, do I have to purchase an SSL license for both the active and failover ASA, essentially doubling my cost? I bought one license and loaded it into the active unit and obviously now it wont go i...

Trying to upgrade asdm. I get this message when setting the asdm image command:Device Manager image set, but not a valid image file disk0:/asdm-631.binI know that some feature aren't available under 8.3 with 512MB. Is this one of them ?Equipment: asa...