cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 3 VPN concetrators and an ASA 5520.  My first question is, can we do SSL VPN with a Cisco ASA now?  Do I need any specific Cisco software to accomplish this?  And does it come with a product similar to host checker so one can perform NAC func...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple VPNs running between some ASA5505s and a 5510.  Here are the current encryption settings:crypto ipsec transform-set myvpnset esp-3des esp-md5-hmaccrypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-share encryption 3des hash md5 group 1 lifetim...

Hello all.  I have searched on this but I cannot find my answer.I have set up a VPN connection to a PIX firewall (running version Version 8.0(4)) for my company.  The VPN connection is working correctly, in that I can connect to it using my Cisco VPN...

Hi, have the following situation:_ VDSL 20'000/1'000 internet connection_ VDSL bridge (zyxel P-870M)_ router Cisco 871 (Advanced IP Services)Assigned subnet from ISPSubnet: xxx.yyy.zzz.248Router IP: xxx.yyy.zzz.249Available IPs: xxx.yyy.zzz.250 .. xx...

ideanet77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I already use a Netscreen for my site-to-site VPN's and I would like to implement an ASA to handle the remote access client VPN's. Has anyone done this before?  If so how would I go about doing it? Hang the ASA off one my netscreen ports?

I am trying to find out the bandwidth of the WAN link required at a datacenter WAN gateway where PCs at 60 remote sites establish SSL-VPN tunnel to this gateway. Each user will have 512kbps bandwidth to the internet.Assuming, all the 60 sites will be...

manmp by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5505 vpn tunnel

I have 2 asa5505's. I have created a site to site vpn tunnel using two local networks. (ex. 192.168.1.0 & 192.1689.2.0).I then tried to make another set of local ip's (ex. 192.168.3.0 & 192.168.4.0) use the same tunnel group, same external endpoints....

We have one remote ipsec tunnel group, the clients' address pool use 172.18.33.0/24 which setup from "ip local pool" command. The remote cliens have to use full ipsec tunnel.Due to ip overlap or route issue, we would like NAT this local pool from 172...

bonjour, mon probleme c est que je doit utiliser deux fois le nat dan ma configuration  :!:  :!: une j ai utilisé pour le vpn pour mont client vpn(PAT),le problkem c estacause du pool que jai affecter a mon client ne pau pa acceder ai backbon de la ...

Hiwe have two floors and three switchs.One switch(4500) is one floor and other two switch(3560) is other floor.Now two 3560 switch are connected with 4500 switch by two seperate cable.Now we want to connect another cable between  two 3560 swithch.Cou...

aminulnt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: