cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, never set up VPN before and seem to be having some trouble. I have latest versions of firmware and utility. Was able to configure VPN client account on the router and installed utility and and certificate on XP client. And I even seem to be co...

I want to create vpn for contractors limited to certain resources (ie a couple of internal servers). Not sure how to do this because if they have access via asa's acl to only specific internal servers, once they are on these servers, they can still i...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the users at branch office(perth) cannot do FTP to a server in internet. we just want change on NAT/Rules to make it happen.we do have head office is Sydney that this router has VPN IPsec to other branches including Melbourne, Perth, ..we just want t...

I've configured EasyVPN server on an ASA5505 and configured the client on a PIX506E. I stepped through the configuration steps and when I enabled the vpnclient on the PIX client the tunnel came up. Now that was easy, but now I've lost remote connecti...

Hello,I was trying to set terminal server using NM-16A module in Cisco 2651XM router but no luck. I did use 2511 in the past without any issue but i don't know if i'm not doing anything wrong with this module as i never set terminal server with this ...

We have a remote office connected to our head office via a site-to-site VPN (ASA-2-ASA).  At the head office we have an internal intranet that has various links to external websites.  There is one link that is http://main1.domain.com and when you cli...

I have been looking for a command on ASA that shows the number of EZVPN users online at a time. We are running asa803 code on this platform. I was told that 'show crypto ipsec client ezvpn' would do it, but that command is not valid. Thanks in advanc...

Hi,i have configured the remote VPN on a 5505. i am able to VPN from home but when i tried to ping the internal network the success rate is only 20%.The first ping is successful and the remaining ping fails.What could the reson for this? and what all...

Hello all,I'm having some trouble getting a test site-to-site VPN up and running properly. I'm establishing a tunnel between two devices over a LAN, from an SRX100 with JunOS to an ASA 5520. I'm learning how to use both pieces of hardware for the fir...

I have a vpn site (my ASA) to site (Supplier) with a nat on outside interface and work well. Rear the vpn (my ASA) I have other vpn site (Branch A) to site (my ASA)  and also work well.My problem is the traffic from my Branch A to Supplier is in clea...

mtrovato by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Making VPN

Hi,I have UC520 and router 877 with private public ip address in our office, I need to make VPN connection from my home to UC520 to connect my ip communicator, so can I do VPN on my UC520 if you can help me with documentation.regards.

I need to configure a 1841 router IOS 12.4(2)T to support firewall and remote access VPN, to allow remote users access to corporate LAN resources.To get started, I read the article on how to setup remote access VPN server,https://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using VPN 5.0.0.3.0530 to connect to a 2600 router. Password and ID accepted, then this error presents itself:"No private IP address was assigned by the peer"I'm changing ISPs, and the VPN client works with the Cisco 1800 they have provided. I change...