Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Change Interfaces

I setup port 0 as an Inside interface and port 1 as an Outside interface.  I would like to switch them (port 0 = outside, port 1 = inside).  Do I connect to the ASA through the Console Port or Management Port to make this change?  I was connecting th...

laurabolda by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boy, I'm sure people are getting sick of this discussion.I have ONE user with a Mac at home.  She's our Web Developer.  She wants to RDP to her main computer (Windows) at the office.We have an ASA 5510 running our VPN right now, and we're using the A...

Hi,Can someone advise me on this;We are having issue's with external suppliers accessing servers using the Cisco IPSec client (ver 5). The clients can vpn into the ASA and they receive an IP address from the address pool. When the supplier tries to R...

Is it possible to setup the Cisco ASA VPN using IPSec cert based authentication and at the same time using extended authentication (XAUTH) with a RADIUS server for user auth? Thanks.

We are using a 3005 Concentrator and everything was working just dandy up until last week. VPN clients were connecting and authenticating using Kerberos/AD and they were able to access all resources on our connected networks. All client related conne...

benrad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vpn client

Mar  1 09:23:12.295: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Aggressive mode failed with peer at 201.70.32.102 This is the config of router: Router#sh run Building configuration... Current configuration : 1772 bytes ! version 12.4 service timesta...

Getting an error with Windows 7 and the SSL client.It's saying that the certificate doesn't match the name of the site you are trying to view. But when you view the certificate it says it's 'OK' and matches just fine with the domain.Any ideas? This i...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: