cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am crurrently experiencing the following problem:I have a site to site VPN configured that used to work perfectly. Now suddenly  I am experiencing that the 1st phase of the VPN process comes up but the second phase does not.When I issue a "debug...

Is it possible to have two VPN endpoints configured in two seperate sites.  One as a primary and one as a DR site.  All VPN peers should connect to the primary site, however if it is unavailble the connect to the DR VPN endpoint?

Have a Cisco 3005 Concentrator and some users are not able to route traffic due to the gateway not being the same as the VPN interface.  The issue occurred after one of the groups was deleted from the 3005 device.  Users are able to connect but canno...

csferreira by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve followed the configuration guidelines, but I’m getting some rather strange behavior.  I’m not sure why. Network looks like this: 10.16.1.1/24 (Loopback 0) = Cisco 3825 =  2.2.2.1 (Gig 0/0) çè2.2.2.2 WAN ROUTER 1.1.1.2çè  1.1.1.1 (outside) ASA 55...

Hi,i have to make design for one head quater and 400 locations. I was thinking to install ASA 5520 in the HQ and use Cisco 851 routers on each remote location. Then make IPsec tunnels to each remote location. I have experince in making tunnels and wi...

hi,i was looking for 64 bit cisco compatible vpn clients.  I found and used GreenBow VPN client but it cost ~$70 per copy.  I found that Shrew Soft makes a VPN client that supports 64 bit OS and is cisco compatible.  anyone used this product before? ...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two interenet connetions terminating on my ASA5510 and ISP failover there. Remote access VPN is configured on the device. Normally users are dialing to my primary IP address from the remote end using the VPN client software and if the prima...

Hi, I uninstalled VPN client and now I can't reinstall it. I have tried different versions with no luck.If I try to install version 4.6 from MSI packet I get error: another version of this product has been found. It will be uninstalled first and then...

Hi,In the SNF 2.0 templates documents I see that the command below is required for ezvpn configuration at the IOS server.crypto keyring ezvpn-spokes  pre-shared-key address 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 key #####I have seen other ezvpn config templates where this ...

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me.  I'm currently having issues trying to establish an outbound L2L VPN from a Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator out to a 3rd Party who are using Checkpoint R65 using pre-chared keys.The outbound connections leave the VPN co...

sull by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AS5350 license

Pls, how can I discover which license I have on AS 5350 through CLI. Here is my sh ver:xxxx#sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) 5350 Software (C5350-IS-M), Version 12.2(2)XB3, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)TAC Support...

Resolved! ssh key generation

I am using a PIX 506e.  I already have some ssh addresses, but I need to add a new ssh address.  Do I need to generate a new key or does it use the existing key?  Also, if there is already a key genereated does it need cleared and a new one generated...

We have 3 of these routers deployed which work perfectly with the VPN tunnel for 6-12 hours.  The units after this time period will drop the VPN tunnel, but will still work with the Internet.  If the router is power cycled, it will immediately reconn...

dheath by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As per the diagram, need to know regarding the Ipsec vpn failover. In my diagram,from branch office, Serial-0/0 & Serial- 0/1, where S-0/0 is connected to primary internet link Via TATA service provider & S-0/1 is connected to secondary internet l...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: