cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not a network guru, just a guy with a question I'm hoping one of you can answer for me.I've had a working VPN set up a few years ago that has been working fine.  Our ISP has recently changed us from a static IP to a dynamic IP.Just prior to the c...

Here is the situationI am slowly migrating from a Cisco VPN 3030 concentrator to a Cisco ASA5540My L2L tunnels are coming along fine, but I am running into issues with the Remote VPN Clients attaching.I have set up the AAA and this works correctly, a...

logan-7 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I managed to find some old documentation that lists the tested thoughput of several routers running DMVPN.  Does anybody know how the ISR series of routers compare (ie the 2811 with the encryption card managed 3.6 kpps, how would the 2911 compare?Doe...

Have a client that up unitl a few months ago had a Pix 501 in place.  They replaced the Pix with a SA520 firewall device and have been experiencing problems connecting to the VPN with their Verizon wireless air cards.  I found out today that this is ...

Hello, I have configured VPN access on a 2800 router but it does not respond when I try to connect to it using a cisco client. I can access the router through SSH so the router is working. Can anyone tell me what I have missed?Anthony

amarr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need a config example on how to setup VPN on a 2800 router using local usernames database and pre-shared key or whatever is the simplest.Nothing special needed here.All the examples are for special features like Radius authen.I just want to u...

kmb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA for vpn only

Hi,I would like to configure the ASA for vpn only. By default ASA allows traffic from high security interface to low security interface. I want to stop this. Is there a way of doing this without resorting to access lists.thanksJohn

johnd2310 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using ASA5540 and configured the IPSEC VPN, my client use routers that each open L2TP IPSEC VPN to my ASA5540.Per username and password I allocate static IP addresses from my Radius Server.I can see both client routers have established VPN on...

antuneslc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5510, with SSL VPN setup. We have users logon to the ASA/SSL VPN, and then use the Citrix ICA Java Applet to allow users to access Citrix Published Apps. This works well 90% of the time. However, there are times when users will logon, ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: