cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear experts,I prepare Cisco1841 as CE router of MPLS and need to set up US.Robotics 56k modem to connect to Cisco 1841.This modem enable for me to login via PSTN when MPLS is down.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk801/tk36/technologies_tech_note0918...

Hello all,I was wondering if the AnyConnect software use the same .pcf file as the standard VPN client software?  I have no expereince with the AnyConnect software.Thanks in advance.All replies rated.

Dear sir,  In ASA 8.x or later, how to set up the bookmark or url list use the command line. I know how to build it use the ASDM, but can not find the right command in CLI.

xao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everything is configured as written in the config guides. I have also tried configuring AnyConnect through ASDM, but no success. I had a previously working config for ASA 8.0 and older AnyConnect version, but that is not working either.I get the foll...

polygon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN tunnel from an ASA 5500 running 8.0.4 to a Nortel Contivity device.  Periodically the tunnel will just stop passing traffic (do not see encap or decap numbers increasing) but the tunnel will still be up.  After a clear crypto ipsec on th...

Hi all,My understanding is that to configure load balancing, the inside interfaces need to on the same subnet and the outside interfaces need to be on the same subnet.Is it possible to have the inside interfaces on  different subnets e.g.Asa1outside ...

johnd2310 by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all!I need to PAT traffic from 192.168.1.0/24 (through VPN) to contact remote 151.1.1.0/24, through router 192.168.123.9 in dmz (see schema)With this configuration it works, except for ICMP.This is the error:  Deny inbound icmp src dmz:151.1.1....