cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ipsec route based site to site VPN however the ipsec SA's look incorrect and only include a subset of routes passing across it. We have a hub and spoke setup, the hub site has one route based VPN to our remote office (Spoke A), traffic p...

I have setup lab with DVTI Tunnels in Hub and Spoke topology as below   CSR1 is the Hub and CSR2 & CSR4 are the spokes. The Tunnel are configured with IP 192.168.1.1 on CSR1 and 192.168.1.2 on CSR2 and 192.168.1.1.4 on CSR4. 1) I am unable to ping th...

Topology.PNG

I'm testing Downloadable Access-lists on a RA-VPN setup But can't seem to get the dACL to be attached to the clients connections. I cannot seem to find a config-guide that explains to me a setup on the Firepower, or if the Firepower just is supposed ...

Hello everyone, I got my CCNP SCOR last week and want to go for CCNP VPN 300-730 concentration exam as the next step but I can't find any material for that. Is there any book or material which I can use for learning? Thank you in advance!

Thanks to this group, I was able to get user certificate authentication working yesterday.However, machine certificate authentication is still not working and I get a "no valid certificate available for authentication" error when trying to use the An...

Chess_N by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently using Cisco Anyconnect clients (ver 4.7) to authenticate to our ASA 5515xs in a Active\Standby failover pair. We have purchased two Firepower 1140 FTDs to replace them in the near future. We are right now authenticating to the local ...

Team Cisco Community, How do I download the latest 4.10 webdeploy package and install on a 2140?I have anyconnect clients using the Win10 4.10 client but still have 4.9 webdeploy installed. Thanks

RWSdude by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is there a way to make an VPN Conenction with the Windows login? Or that the Login for the AnyConnect SBL prompts before the Windows Login?The important part would be that there should only be one Sign in Step or that the User dose not need to...

Knick by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a vpn between 2 asa, but the vpn does not go upIt stops in this state : MM_WAIT_MSG2Through the capture I have seen that the requests start from SideA and arrive at SideB but then do not return.In between there is only one routre that...

Alfredo93 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes