cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings to all,I have a static IP, comcast DSL router, ASA behind the dsl router, trying to VPN through the internet using the Cisco VPN client. On the DSL router I have port forwarded UDP 500, UDP 50, UDP 4500, TCP/UDP 10,000 to the ASA but it is ...

stevo2k2k by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentlemen,I apologize for asking dumb questions but I have been wrestling with this problem for over a week and I am out of ideas and need guidance.I am attaching two configs, one for the head end (an 871 running 12.4 code) and the other for the remo...

Jim Broom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am planning to implement SSL VPN on ASA 8.2.1. For example, I create the following 2 DAP records to assign different access right. Policy Name: Sales DAPldap.memberOf = SalesAction: continue Policy Name: Engineering DAPldap.memberOf = Engin...

Hi all,I'm trying to get my VPN client up and running and we're told that Anyconnect is the only xp64 viable option. It seems to install ok buy when I login it tries to install the updates and throws back a 'Fatal Error' message, not supplying any ot...

Upgrade a pix firewall. Everything was running, VPN?s, etc. UP graded to version 7 an now I?m seeing this %PIX-3-713042: IKE Initiator unable to find policy: Intf 1Now the VPN?s that we have are all active, everything is running. So, what is this mes...

denis.roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a Cisco ASA to allow VPN using a client. I have one user who is on a Mac who doesn't get dropped at all and uses the connection every night. I have another user on Windows who gets dropped every 5 minutes. The Windows users is using the ...

kmurphy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i try to install the  vpn client i allways have this error when i try to compileMaking modulemake -C /lib/modules/2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop/build SUBDIRS=/download/temp/vpnclient modulesmake[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.6.31.5-0.1-obj/x86...

We have a branch office which is connected to our HQ through IPSEC VPN all traffic are encrypted. Clients machine are able to access the resources on the HQ the problem is they are not able to connect to the Internet, as a workaround we configure the...

We are having problems accessing some static NATted IPs over a VPN.  After doing some research, we learned you need to exclude traffic destined for the VPN from the static NAT using a route-map. So we did this:10.1.1.x is the VPN IP pool.access-list ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our current VPN is IPSec based with several SOHO sites connecting to corporate via IPSec tunnels.  The routers at these sites do not have GRE capable routers.  However we would still like to try to have connectivity between spoke sites using the corp...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is is possible to get some sort of accouting information from an ASA on Site-to-Site VPN's?  I'm particularly interested in the amount of data flowing through different VPN's, preferrably in some format other than total packets like I get for RA VPN ...

jms112080 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes