cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using an ASA 5510 with local user authentication for VPN access. Is there a method that I can use to prompt for user password changes after a given time? If not with local accounts, what other authentication methods may be available to prompt use...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem getting a site-to-site VPN config working. When I generate traffic from the 172.18.3.0 subnet to the 172.22.3.0 subnet I get the following error on the ASA:ASA5510# Oct 13 18:25:23 [IKEv1]: Group = 203.33.116.209, IP = 203.33.11...

mmurray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the ASA 5505 base license somehow limit how many 'inside' subnets you can have if they are configured on a layer 3 switch that is connected to the ASA5505? I know I can only configure 3 VLAN's on the ASA -- but I didn't think it prohibited me fr...

Hello,I'm running into a strange problem where I have installed the VPN client (5.0.05.0290) on a several PC's and when I try to access the local network using ICMP, I cannot ping the local LAN addresses. I install the same client on another PC and I...

Hi All,my environment has the intention to replace the EOL AS5300 gateway. As the number of users are very small, i'm looking @ using 2811 router instead of AS5335 or AS5400 gateway.Existing users are dial into my AS5300 to get an IP address to acces...

smart5 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using an ASA 7.0 to establish L2L VPN tunnels and I'd always have the remote side initiate the tunnel (say pinging our server from one of the customer's server) but I can never get the tunnel to establish by initiating it on our side (pinging t...

rimbertr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Alli am establish a vpn tunnel between cisco asa 5510 and a cisco router.The tunnel is up and i can ping both crypto interfaces.Also from the asa console i can ping the lan interface of the router but from the router i can not ping the lan inter...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi techies,i need to configure hub and spoke between 4 sites ..i have static ip on 1 site ,so that site i am using as hub and other sites are having dynamic ip.and i need to intercommunicate all sites each other through vpn thats why i am using this ...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Si,Looking for advice and config help on scenario where Branch_Office is connected to Head_Office using service provider MPLS cloud.we are looking for failover solution so that branch_office still reaches Head_office even if the MPLS link fails.On Br...

What are the best practices when dealing with ACLs?For example, if I have network 10.10.10.0/24 and in here the only outbound traffic these hosts need to reach is any destination at port 8584, then will only 1 ACL applied in the IN direction suffice?...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to purchase a router for a new project. I need to know which one will work for my application. I am going to have one internet T1 and two VPN connections to the router. Both one vpn connection will go out an ethernet interface and the ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: