cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allIs it possible to have the source of my vpn tunnel as 1 address that has been overloaded? if so, how would I do this, cause normally you have to overload to an interface, would I do it to a pool of 1 address, or can I overload the tunnel addres...

Hi all,I have received my ASA 5505 and 871 router that I want to use to configure IPSec VPN between my two sites. One site will be using ASA while branch office will have 871 router. I am new in security area and need some guidance. Can anyone help ?...

Dear all,i have configured remote access vpn on cisco asa 5510 it was running cisco IOS 7.2 version and then i upgrgaded it to cisco IOS 8.0 but still the cisco vpn clients cannot connect to VPN following is the log on the cisco vpn client Cisco Syst...

Hi,is anyone managing Site to Site IPSec VPN's between a managed firwall and a 3rd party (unmanaged) firewall with Cisco Security Manager? From the documentation (and testing) it appears that VPN's between managed and unmanaged devices are supported ...

trasheuro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vpn 3005 concentrator that I cannot log into the web administration page for. When I access the concentrator I get a HTTP 403 Forbidden error. From IE, the error detail is "This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was a...

bskemme by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a problem and I dont know exactly what to do. Problem is following.I have cmts ubr10k and numbers of cable modems. I try to bind some of the cable modems to same vlan and then others to another vlan. Like 10 same vlan and then 20 to anoth...

jaakkola4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sirs,I am experiencing the following issue:- I have an Avaya IP Softphone at my users Notebooks, that when connected directly to the PBX, and I sniff my notebook using Wireshark, I can see the packets are correctly marked with DSCP 46. But when I con...

I have a cisco 1721 connected to a cable modem, and forming a site to site VPN tunnel with an aSA 5505. I was using EZVPN. A couple days ago, traffic stopped passing through the tunnel, although the tunnel was up. I tried setting it up as a sraigh...

HiNow i have: 3 branches, in every branches i have asa 5510, internet and some LANCan i have triangle: ipsec between every localizations and ospf inside?When one ipsec path go down or quality will be worse, ospf choose second path ?Can i get this onl...

pawel1942 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I'm currently trying to establish a secondary VPN interface off our PIX for split-tunneling reasons. Unfortunately, I can't upgrade to 7.0+ to provide the same-interface routing feature.I'd like to keep our current production crypto ma...