cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a new IOS on the flash and I want to change de configuration on device without ASDM to load this new IOS. Thanks.

Hi all. I have applied a crypto map to an interface that is shut. But when i do sh crypto ipsec sa, i can see the entry for this interface as well. Although all counters are zero but i am confused why is it showing at all ? If i only want to see acti...

When using entrust profile for VPN client 5/0/3..I get a incomplete certificate chain..I have loaded the entrust.net server CA on the VPN 3000, but still can't get in...any ideas..the microsoft import store is grayed out on the client

Hi Techies,I have a pix515 doing remoteaccess VPN. People are successfully able to VPN into the box but are not able to access resources on DMZ or the inside. DMZ is directly connected to the PIX and inside is behind a CSS.Could you people point me i...

zong8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, when i want to configure ssh to be used in telnet ,do i need to enter the vty like using these commands:(config)# line vty 0 1180do i really need 1180 , and what does it refer to .

hkourbani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of my Webserver is accessible through internet in cooperate office by static natting on firewall i need to setup with the new connection on DR site incase the cooperate webserver goes down the users on internet should hit on the DR WEBSERVER.H...

lambay2000 by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question. Using a 5505 running 8.0(4) code, is is possible to allow a user to connect via IPSec as well as SVC?? In this particular instance clients are authenticated using LOCAL authentication. When I configure the user attributes I can either...

gesadmin1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5510 issue

Dear All,I applied ASA 5510 in my network,I configured 3 interfaces DMZ, Inside and OutsideFrom the ASA, I can access Inside, DMZ and Outside (Internet)Inside users can communicate with DMZ ServersInside users can goto Internet via outside interfaceD...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to set up a L2TP remote access for native windows clients on our Cisco 1811. The tunnel builds without any problem but the client can access only the router via the VPN. There is no access to LAN. Please help.

tigurius by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Client is requesting to allow VPN from 05:00am to 23:59pm. How can we ensure all VPN connections will be dropped at midnight?Using the two in the title, it appears connections will be blocked outside of the time range, but old connections are not ter...

i get confused about the IPSec IKE when preparing ISCW test.According to Cisco textbook, IKE phase 1 will negociate encryption method, like 3DES or DES, but IKE phase 2 will also negociate encryption again, you can choose esp_3des or esp_des, etc. ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: