cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have ASA 5510 and Version 8. i want to know IOS for SSL VPN but i don't know which one.....please help me to show......HQ-ASA5510# sh fla--#-- --length-- -----date/time------ path 177 14137344 Jan 01 2003 00:06:12 asa804-k8.bin ...

hi,i recently bought Cisco NAC and i'm supposed to install it at the client site in 3 weeks.so i wanted to emulate it on fedora to get familiar with it before i gois that possible for NAC to work on Fedora OSRegards

dina.ihab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

after erasing the config file and reloading the pix, the following lines are missing from the show run:Aaa-server TACACS+ max-failed-attempts 3Aaa-server TACACS+ deadtime 10Aaa-server RADIUS max-failed-attempts 3Aaa-server RADIUS deadtime 10If you tr...

Everyday I have a lot of this messages:9317: Apr 28 03:00:16.709: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has invalid spi for destaddr=89.175.xx.xx, prot=50, spi=0x6D715B56(1836145494), srcaddr=77.236.xx.xxThen Virtual Tunnel Interfac...

Dear Forum, I am experiencing a strange behavior on a Cisco PIX 515.Site to Site Tunnel s terminating quite often and I get this message. May 14 10:26:05 192.168.254.133 %PIX-5-713050: Group = 91.198.79.162, IP = 91.198.79.162, Connection terminated ...

Hi,I have an easy vpn set up on cisco 871 router as remote client, Cisco ASA firewall as vpn server. Everything works fine, except when i change/upgrade the IOS from 12.4.4T7(ED)to 12.4.20T1(ED); ping sourced from inside interface of 871 to internet ...

I have very simple site-2-site VPN setup: Site A is my company A running on a single Cisso VXR7206 IOS version 12.3(T). network behind my company is 192.168.1.0/24Site B is company B running a pair of Checkpoint Firewall NGx R65. network behind co...

Hi Everyone, I'm working out a concept here and want to know if this can be done. On an ASA I would like to have 2 different interfaces connect to 2 different ISP's - one primary, one backup. As well I will be running VPN tunnels across the links. Wh...

bwgray by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are 2 sites: Location A & Location B( Location B is shown as small rectangle in bottom left corner & rest all are part of Loc A)If ssl based vpn is to be done at Loc A, users coming in from internet would come through internet router and to the...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi techs, am trying to pinpoint what could be the issue between my Cisco ASA 5510 and a remote Cisco rtr L2L vpn. The tunnel is successfully established but when i ping the remote lan from my lan no packets are going through. The reverse is also true...

gerald by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I'm working out a concept here and want to know if this can be done. On an ASA I would like to have 2 different interfaces connect to 2 different ISP's - one primary, one backup. As well I will be running VPN tunnels across the links. Wh...

bwgray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've searched around and haven't been able to find a definitive answer to whether or not the Cisco VPN client supports AH. I seem to remember reading somewhere a while back that it only supports ESP tunnel mode. If anybody knows for sure, I'...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: