cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I am having an issue configuring VPN support for Mircosoft VPN Clients(l2tp) and Cisco VPN client(ipsec).I have configured both vpn tunnels on asa5505 but at a time ony 1 works.I have to make changes to the ipsec profile to make it "mode tr...

zong8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good-dayI have a solution currently where a server on my lan dials into remote devices to manage them periodically using serveral analog modems which are directly attached.The remote devices also dial into the server to log events when they occur.I ...

mdowrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,My l2l VPN tunnel between ASA and IOS drops randomly about every 23 hours. It takes upto 15 minutes for the tunnel to be reestablished. 'Debug Cryp isakmp' on the 1841 router shows the negotiation is taking place all the time during this 15...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if there is any compatibility issue if an ASA5510 firewall is configured as an EZVPN server and a 877adsl router configured as a ezvpn remote.. i have configured it and find only software clients can connect. but the 877hardware clien...

Hi all. I have my pix 515 giving out ip addresses in the range of 192.168.200.0/24.We use windows pptp configuration. The pc clients connect fine and can communicate to internal servers. The problem is that they cannot communicate with each other....

Hello,It seems only one side of my VPn can bring the tunnel up, how can I tell who is the initiator?I'm not sure why the VPn drops over night can this be due to SA life time, mine is set to 24 hours, does this mean it will terminate after 24 hours?

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading to Cisco AnyConnect v2.3.0254 Outlook on the clients will not connect to the Exchange like before. I can RDP and Ping det exchange server, but Outlook won't connect. Even more strange is that after 10-30 min's of "waiting" Outlook sud...

ruben by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An employee was able to access the network through Cisco VPN client yesterday. Today he cannot--the authentication box does not show up. The client 'connection' entry was deleted and reconfigured, still can not access the ASA firewall. Other clients...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today I had to troubleshoot a VPN configuration and I've never seen VPN configured this way. I'll need someones help. With this config i see vpn tunnel established between the outside IP addresses of both firewalls. But i am not sure the interestin t...

Is it possible to NAT VPN traffic to an address that does not exist on either interface.For example if two sites have overlapping address ranges (say both have an internal network of (1.1.1.x). The outside space between the firewalls are 2.2.2.x, ca...