cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have two routers A and B. Router B is able to place ISDN calls successfully into Router A but Router A unable to place ISDN calls and upon reviewing the debug outputs in Router A, I see the disconnect cause is 0x82BF which suggests local Telc...

Hello, I have two routers A and B. Router B is able to place ISDN calls successfully into Router A but Router A unable to place ISDN calls and upon reviewing the debug outputs in Router A, I see the disconnect cause is 0x82BF which suggests local Tel...

Hi all, I want to stablish a vpn between my PC (with VPN Client version 4.8.02.0010) and a remote router (Cisco 2811)with IOS software release 12.4(9)T7 and the following configuration aaa new-model ! aaa authentication login VPNCLIENT local aaa auth...

Hello all, I have a RA VPN tunnel to a 5510 and I want to display a banner on teh VPN client after the user authentication was successful. I tried in teh policy but I cant get that to work! Thanks, Vlad

I need help setting up an intranet VPN for our company. We have two 1721 Routers that we've recently acquired. The IOS version is 12.3(1a). I've defaulted both units and removed all passwords. Could someone please provide me with a detailed step ...

cbvisser1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2811 Series Terminal Server, I have configure It few days back every thing is working fine, I am able to telnet the connected device, session also created during that. but yesterday i am unable to telnet the device. while telneting i am g...

Hi all, I have a Pix 515 that I use for PPTP vpn connections. We allow our branches to do a box to box vpn and they have ip ranges of 192.168.x.x. We also allow remote users to use pptp for a vpn connection. They get their ip address from the loca...

Dears , I'm creating a VPN Tunnel with Sonice Wall firewall and Í'm getting so many VPN associations as given below and the number is incresingAlbinali#sh crypto isakmp sadst src state conn-id slot statusY.Y.Y.Y ...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a working 3005 which I upgraded to 4.7.2p, and everything is working except I cannot upload/install the SSL client. I have tried several versions and I get the same result, the upload window hangs anywhere between 55 and 85%, and then unit re...

Hello I have a 2821 with nmc1e1pri and pvdm2dm configured as RAS. Contrller status is as follows Applique type is Channelized E1 - unbalanced No alarms detected. alarm-trigger is not set Framing is NO-CRC4, Line Code is HDB3, Clock Source is Line. Mo...

dehghan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPSec RA VPN with CA OutsideDoes the CA have to be outside the firewall as diagramed in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008092d8f1.shtmlWe may have an aversion to having a CA internet assessable. Our RA...

bnidacoc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I customer of us have a lot of branch offices that all connect though VPN Tunnel with on both side a Cisco router. Except voor 2 branch offices the have a fortigate firewall the connection have worked before but the last 3 weeks the connection won't ...

ThaMaster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the PIX 6.x code, one could type the following: sho crypto mapand recieve output like: Current peer: 192.168.0.1 Security association lifetime: 4608000 kilobytes/28800 seconds PFS (Y/N): N Transform sets={ cisco, }question: How does one view the...