cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings All,I have setup the LDP authentication for VPN access using LDP and mapping Group-Policy based on the "memberOf" attribute. I would also like to use LDAP authentication into CLI and ASDM, anyone know the Attriutes I need to set for that? ...

melcara by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to import an intermediate certificate on ASA5510 running version 8.02.from ASDM. We get the following error :INFO: Certificate has the following attribute:Fingerprint bb3ad238 eb40c2ea baf2ce62 2e33c8bb% Error in saving certificate: sta...

I have an ASA 5520 running version 8.0(4). When I configure and enable TACACS+ authentication for telnet, I get prompted for password twice after I enter the username and after I type enable. It only requires that I type the password only once. I ...

jidesai01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sh run tunnel-group Userstunnel-group Users type remote-accesstunnel-group Users general-attributes address-pool Users authentication-server-group (inside) RSA-ACEtunnel-group Users ipsec-attributes pre-shared-key *VPN-ASA# sh run aaa-serveraaa-serve...

dnile326 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 2 routers, R1 (had end) and R2 (remote) connected via the public cloud.The config is as soecified in the document attached.The link latency is about 1500ms. HOwever, I have the following issue.My issue is R1 and R2 failed to ping each.W...

chris.lau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to remove the following entry but it does not seems to delete on the asa.crypto map vpn xx set security-association lifetime seconds 3600crypto map vpn xx set security-ssociation lifetime kilobytes 4608000These are the only lines in crypt...

mehsulsss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,Probably barking up a dead tree here, but is there a way of connecting 2 ADSL routers such that they simulate an end to end connection? I am looking to create a lab test network such that when connected I can create a VPN tunnel between the router...

Hi, I have a number of PIXes across the UK and all have Crypto Tunnels back to 2 central points. One PIX I deployed recently has only come up with 1 tunnel working. This is a template config, so I have absolutely no idea what is wrong :(Anyway, I've ...

handsy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My configuration is as follows:Central location, (ASA 5520) is connected with branch office running 2811 router via IPSec VPN. The router has a single IP address available so PAT is in place on outside interface. I have configured VPN tunnel with ...

ssahadzic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Router R1 has some trouble during the boot, so i wish to connect via R2's Auxiliary port to R1's console port.What's the configuration for the Aux port on R2? So far i implemented this:line aux 0 modem InOut transport input all transport output al...

Dear sir,I would be very thankful if you could get the PIX Firewall Syslog Server for the version PIX-515E 6.3(5). Thanks&Regardssrini

I am fairly new to the world of VPN tunnels, however, I just came three-key 3DES and was wondering the following:Will a 2811 with or without an AIM module support this function as part of the phase 1 key exchange of an IPSec VPN Tunnel?Even if it doe...

rsvensson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes