cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My configuration is as follows:Central location, (ASA 5520) is connected with branch office running 2811 router via IPSec VPN. The router has a single IP address available so PAT is in place on outside interface. I have configured VPN tunnel with ...

ssahadzic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Router R1 has some trouble during the boot, so i wish to connect via R2's Auxiliary port to R1's console port.What's the configuration for the Aux port on R2? So far i implemented this:line aux 0 modem InOut transport input all transport output al...

Dear sir,I would be very thankful if you could get the PIX Firewall Syslog Server for the version PIX-515E 6.3(5). Thanks&Regardssrini

I am fairly new to the world of VPN tunnels, however, I just came three-key 3DES and was wondering the following:Will a 2811 with or without an AIM module support this function as part of the phase 1 key exchange of an IPSec VPN Tunnel?Even if it doe...

rsvensson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I wanna to install an LNS for PPTP tunnel ending,I created "vpdn-group 1" and "vpdn-group 2", which connect to "vpdn-group 1" put into vrf "test1" ,connect to "vpdn-group 2" put into vrf "test2". when i use windows xp client connect ,i saw...

Hello folkI am working on understanding GET vpn. I want to ask few questions:1) Suppose i have 4 spoke (branches) and one HUB site. With GET VPN spokes are authenticates with hub (key server) and then get security policies and then form VPN with HUB ...

I am trying to connect an 877W to an 1841 via DMVPN. An existing connection with 857W works fine using the same configuration (different tunnel IP etc)When I debug the crypto engine I get ...000097: Mar 19 14:26:39.058 Brisban: %CRYPTO-6-ISAKMP_ON_OF...

cisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PIX 515EVersion 6.3(5)I am having a problem when adding a new tunnel to an existing PIX that is already terminating several existing tunnels. The existing tunnels are not having any problems. However, the new tunnel will not initiate Phase 1. When...

Hi all,We have 2 routers on 2 differents sites and we'd like to set DMVPN between them.One of the router is connected to internet via WiMax and the other via Frame relay.Is it possible to configure VPN on the frame-relay interface?

We have a number of lan to lan vpns and all works well as well as remote access vpn.however there are a number of people who cannot access remote access vpn and when i add : isakmp nat-traversal 10 it works.Any idea?Also, when configuring site to sit...

Hello everybody.The setup is the following :2811 router with ISDN-BRI interfaces and a WIC-1T.The WIC-1T intf connects via an RS-232 cable to an external Motorola modem.When remote users dial-in establishing an ISDN connection everything is fine.When...

i am running into a situation that the ASA 5510 has remote vpn setup and working properly. This ASA also has a vpn site-to-site vpn tunnel setup and is also working properly. But they want users at the site-to-site vpn tunnel be able to using remote ...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes