cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently installed all the Microsoft security updateswhich started my VPN service to start crashing afterthe connection was established. I have (painfully) manually uninstalled the VPNclient (the normal uninstall process failed and would not remove...

New Vista machine that had version 5.0.00.0340 client installed, but I kept getting "Reason 442: Failed to enable Virtual Adapter" errors after disconnecting from a VPN and attempting to connect to another VPN later. Notes indicated that this problem...

We do outsourced IT support for a number of clients. One of them has been slowly connecting all their remote sites to their home office using VPNs. So far all the remote sites have had static IP addresses, so it has been easy going.The next site ha...

Setup:clients --- fa0/1 R1 fa0/0 ---ipsec--- fa0/0 R2 --- loopbackR1 fa0/1: 10.30.50.254R1 fa0/0: 10.10.10.1R2 fa0/0: 10.10.10.2R2 Loop0: 10.10.20.171I have a lab setup to help me learn about setting up IPSec tunnels and I can get the tunnel up and r...

rsvensson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 3000 VPN concentrator that weuse to connect remote users to our internal network. It works fine when users originate the connection from behind a device that does NAT. If the users are behind a PAT device they can connect to us (using the C...

tghinze by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have created a site to site VPn between site A and Site B.10.0.0.0/8 <> 192.168.0.0/16.I want to restrict one IP address 10.1.1.10 from Site A to communicate to site B IP address 192.168.1.10. How can i do it on the site to site VPN. I know ...

Is it possible to have a site-to-site VPN w/ one endpoint (pix 506e) that only has 1 Public IP? (i.e. port forwarding?)The VPN device will be behind the pix & the PIX outside interface has the sole public IP.If this will indeed work? are there any ...

Hi, i have a strange problem with my cisco 837. I can telnet to it from my local lan no problems but when i try to telnet to it from work or any external ip it will not and eventually times out. I did have an access list applied to the vty lines but ...

Hello,I am trying a call from telephony server through Cisco gateway, but as I can see in wireshark trace went telephony server send TCP SYN, Cisco reset it, and all is failed. What I missed in configuration ?thanks in advanceCisco_AS5350XM_SIP#sh ve...

migi00000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,If L2L peers (ex: ASA & PIX) has different iskmp lifetime (ASA:172800 & PIX: 86400) configured, does the lowest ISKMP peer time will takeover to negotiate the tunnel after the lifetime expired OR the tunnel does not come up at all due to diff....

Hi All,I am currently running an old Cisco 7513 unit and just yesterday, we are having problems telnetting into it. Upon consoling into it, it appears all the vty lines are occupied from outside sources and did not time out.I tried doing a 'clear lin...

i have a lan-to-lan tunnel and works fine but users are not able to access internet. the crypto access list on my end (ASA) is as follows:access-list outside_cryptomap extended permit ip 168.56.0.0 255.254.0.0 10.105.0.0 255.255.224.0 On other end:ac...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need advise from someone with extensive experience on the Cisco 2851 platform.LAN_X---CP-Firewall----Internet---2851---LAN_YSite-2-Site VPN betwen a Checkpoint NGx R70 firewall and a Cisco 2851 running IOS 12.4(24)T c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24....

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes