cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I installed the Cisco VPN Client last night so I could work from home. It installed fine and I was able to connect to my work no problem. When I was done and logged off, I then launched my Sling Box and I was unable to connect to it. The Sling Box...

RyanD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have three sites A,B & C A: In India Noc office B: datacentre in US c: Client office we have STS vpn b/w A&B, B&C not A&C. we have a task of montioring the STS b/w B&C if any outages or failure our NOC in A should get the alert. Is their any free ...

Dear Friends , I am facing a peculiar issue with ISDN .For a particular customer , in a 3 tier architecture ,we use 2 backups .backup 1 , if the leased line fails , the access router fires the isdn ,connecting it to the distribution layer .If backup ...

I've got an ASA 5520 8.0(3) setup with two RA VPN groups - a "normal" user vpn group and an "Admin" user vpn group. With the Cisco VPN client, it's fairly easy to ensure only admin folks get the Admin PCF file. However, I recently setup SSL VPN as ...

derrickc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was doing my thing and lost connection in one terminal so I did a 'show users' to clear the line I just dropped. What I saw was very scary:Router#sh run | i userusername user1 privilege 15 secret 5 username user2 privilege 15 secret 5 username use...

snickered by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a command:access-list 101 extended permit ip 192.168.x.x 255.255.255.0 eq 80but everytime I put it in it says eq is invalid.

mkingcsnm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5510 that has Remote Access VPN and a Lan-To-Lan set up and working great. Local nets and users on the RA net can access networks across the Lan-To-Lan no issues. I added a second Lan-To-Lan to another site and only the local network ca...

macmad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok I have a Cisco ASA 5510 using ASA v8.0(2). I have 3 of the interfaces using internal IP's for different network segments and one interface for the outside WAN. I've been reading the Cisco guides on setting static NAT between the internal interface...

It seems that in order to enable dhcprelay on the ASA you have to point the relay out the outside interface. Can anyone say for sure if this traffic is still getting encrypted when using the ASA as an EZVPN NEM client?I haven't had a chance to test ...

sbrooke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone see something that would stop a remote vpn connection from working? My L2L works like a champ. I can connect via the Remote VPN client fine, but I cannot talk to anything on the network. I do not see any routes show up under my softwar...

Hello.I'm looking for a ASDM guide to implement L2L tunnel between a ASA 5510 with static ip and a device with a dynamic ip. I relly suck when it comes to CLI so I would like some help setting this up via ASDM. I've got it working once but that was a...

Json12345 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes