cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone. I read that SSL load balancing is not supported on the ASA. I was wondering if that's really the case and if so, is there a way to just "pool" my two ASA with 250 SSL each to make it 500 total in a cluster?I'm not really looking for fail...

Hi, I have a doubt about same ACL's over ASA5520. Do you know where a can get same document or same datasheet that contains the maximum acl elements number that i can have on an ASA5520??. Thanks a lot.Regards.Elias.

I'm implemented a split tunnel (thanks to several posts here) and it works great. But now it seems I've lost the ability to use a static route I have defined (see below). With the split tunnel enabled I am no longer able to get to the devices on th...

I have 2 site to setup IPSec VPN, both sites have 2 Internet connections.One site is ASA8.0, and the other is PIX7.2.I want to setup 2 VPN tunnel to backup each other, the route part I think I can use oject tracking to do the redundacy, but on the VP...

david.xu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are moving a lot of ipsec vpn tunnels to an ASA in the coming weeks, most of them have the default ipsec SA lifetime of 28,800, but there are a few that have different values. Do I need to manually set those that differ in their respective crypto ...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vpn authentication

I have 2 tunnel-groups:tunnel-group test type ipsec-ratunnel-group test general-attributes address-pool VPN_Pool authorization-server-group LOCAL authorization-server-group (inside) LOCAL authorization-server-group (outside) LOCAL default-group-polic...

ofir by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have ASA5505 VPN clients authenticating via local database (which I see as a simple typo machine :)I'm required to make users change their pwd to comply with complexity and min length, which to my understanding cannot be done directly on ...

ofir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have a ASA that has the private IP address connected to the router. The router is doing the natting to a dedicated public IP address.I have configured the VPN client settings on the firewall and when i connect the VPN client then it is connected...

Hi,I have cisco ASA firewall that has the private IP address on the internet interface that is connected to the router. That router has the SDSL connection and has the wan IP address with subnet /29. I have added the static nat with one of the public...

I've got a current VPN client 5.0.04.0300 that I can't keep connected on a Vista laptop more than about 3-4 minutes. The same client will stay connected indefinitely on a windows XP box. I've tested turning off both Windows firewall and defender wi...

Keep getting "server certificate does not exist on local computer" message when I try to get to office network remotely. Can get to the files on office server by mapping drives, but it would be nice to set folks up with the simpler Client Access. T...

hello.. it is possible for cisco asa 5510 to have load balancing between dual isp? and what will be the configurations? thanks... :D

dereyesvl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes