cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I have AS5350 with 2 PRI cards. It is used as modem pool for dial-out. I need to accomplish following task: An application must be able to use AS5350 to call a telephone number, enter some code using DTMF an then hangup the line.I have tried to ac...

dfokin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a scenario where we have an ASA 5520 with IPS (AIP SSM). There are servers behind the firewall. Users from outside access the servers via SSL which gets terminated at the servers. However as the traffic passing through the ASA is encrypted...

Hello,I would like to share with all you about a L2TP scenario that I have.There are some users connected in the LAC in the different networks and they need to remain separated between them.Between LAC and LNS there is a single L2TP Tunnel with Norte...

Im trying to create a VPN tunnel between the office and home and planning on getting ADSL at both sites for this. Question is, can the tunnel be configured on the 800 series router if it is connected to a "normal" broadband ADSL router first (IE one ...

I have a cisco pix 515e with an image version 7.2, but it dOesn't have a license to support VPN-3DES-AES so I have configured it for VPN-DES but unable establish a remote-access VPN connections.The configuration is as pasted below, kindly review and ...

I'm only lightly familiar with the ASA, so I don't know if this is even possible. Here's what we'd like to do:We have some mobile laptops with Sprint cards as well as wifi cards. These laptops would have a Cisco VPN client installed. We want them to ...

I have 2 ASA 5550 in single mode now I did a single mode back up,but I have to change to multiple mode in order to config ACTIVE/ACTIVE Failover, but I lost the configuration?? what must I do??RegardsRafael Barba

r.barba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company uses RSA secureID tokens with our ASA 5505. I am able to successfully connect except from my laptop. If I try using another computer my token works without problem. On the problem laptop I am able to connect with other profiles to other...

nrosselli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to replace PIX 506[working ok] with asa 5505. But justafter swaping them some of the vpn links doesn't work. I can't pingsites. Cisco vpn client access doesn't work too. I was following fewcisco manuals but I can't figure out what is mi...

Hi! I read some document on SRND (Enterprise Branch Security Design Guide), and some things don't like me.Is it a good idea to run EIGRP (distribute to ASA only default route) between main routers (two 2821) and two ASA (in failover A/S mode)? I don'...

paa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

No clue why split-tunneling isn't working on this PIX. It appears to be tunneling all traffic. Maybe someone will see something I missed... Running PIX 6.3(3) crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-3des esp-md5-hmac crypto dynamic-map dynmap 10 set t...