cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,if i want to build a site-to-site VPNas far as i understand, the "tunnel source" for an virtual tunnel interface is my WAN-interface and the "tunnel destination" is the WAN-interface of my other location. Is this right ?I saw some configuratio...

LRHIT_CCO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pix 501 and I have to allow a customer to connect via VPN with L2TP and a client under windows XPThis is the relevant part of the configuration:ip local pool L2TPClient A.B.C.D mask 255.255.255.255sysopt connection permit-ipsecsysopt conn...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've used Cisco's search and Google's search of site:cisco.com and I was not able to find the release notes for version 5.0.04.0300. Can someone let me know where those release notes are?Thanks.

bnidacoc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just want to know if the ppp callback feature uses the D-channel or if a call is established then dropped. Basically If I have a remote end requesting a server to callback. Will the remote end start a call then drop which will introduce a cost

Hello,I have configured a VPN with a DHCP server from the inside subnet. But messages from DHCP server don't arrive to VPN Client.Do I have to confgure the ASA as a DHCP relay?Thanks

Hi everyone,I am having troubles with authenticating both peers with use of RSA certificates.The error message I get is:%CRYPTO-3-IKMP_QUERY_KEY: Querying key pair failedThe "Cisco IOS 12.3 T CRYPTO Messages" guide says the following:Explanation A pu...

Hi.A have a problem with the asa 5520y configurated a wirzzard vpn by the asdm, if a connect a pc witch vpn client directly in the outside interface i susessfully created vpn conection, but if i try to connect vpn in the internet i didnt could. y ha...

andresfmg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on my CCIE Voice. I have built a home lab and have it segregated from my home network via a VPN concentrator. I want to be able to access my lab to continue my studies while I travel for work. I have put the appropriate mappings into ...

Hi all, i am trying to use DMVPN in my environment. The issue is with nhrp. i have 1 hub and 1 spokeHub configuration int tun 111ip add 172.27.0.1 255.255.0.0tun source 10.0.0.1tun mode gre multipointip nhrp network-id 100ip nhrp map multicast dynami...