cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My clients network is broken up by VLANsVLAN 5,10,15, and 20When I VPN in I can only access the native VLAN. So my server on 192.168.1.x, I can RDP to no problem. However, my server on 192.168.5.x, I can no longer RDP to. I cannot ping any address on...

HelloI have a VPN Concentrator 3020 software Version 4.7.2.D. I have made connections by ssl, but when i try to make a connection by windows vista it didn?t make it and send a message "the instaler was not able to start de Cisco SSL VPN Client"Did t...

carolinac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI am having a lot of trouble with a IPSec site-to-site between an ASA and an ISA server. The is established and can work for hours but, I think, when the IKE/IPSec SA's re-negotiate there can be a dropout. I have tried deleting all IKE ...

cmgowcity by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all,As of now, Main office ASA5550 and branch office ASA5510 L2L VPN Tunnel is working (both peers are Public IP). In addition to that I want to create another tunnel from branch office 1841 (which IP address is Private) to mainoffice ASA555...

zakid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RA VPN ACL

Hi,I have configured RA VPN Tunnel, everything is working fine, but now i want to allow only http/www port because vpn client should have access to only my application server, rest of the port needs to be blocked How do I do this?

I am running ASA 8.0.3 and trying to get my iphone to connect in via IPSEC. It appears that my iphone gets an IP address from the ASA but after about 30 seconds it stops trying to connect and the error that I see in the ASDM is related to a phase2 is...

rdlucas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes anyone know how to configure IAS to return to a NAS (ASA in this instance) the users Windows User Group? Its configured on the IAS advanced tab, but I dont know detail.ThanksAlastair

apowney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to do authentication using my cisco ACS. Please find the error message attached. Please help me out.

rupadhyay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN tunnel setup and it's working fine for 172.16.1.40 to 192.168.15.0 and 192.168.100.0. I added 172.16.1.34 to the access-list but for some reason the ASA doesn't pass traffic from 172.16.1.34 through the tunnel. It is recieving traffic...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Once the IPSec tunnel is established between local and remote sites using Concentrator 3005 on both ends of the WAN link, does anyone know if there is a way to limit access to a specific host in the local site from the remote site in the VPN Concent...

Hieu Cao by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a VPN concentrator in production and one in a lab running code: Version 4.7.2.L Jun 11 2007. Both are set up to use DHCP for remote VPN clients (software VPN). The problem is Cisco VPN clients don't pick up an IP address from the DHCP serv...

sujohnm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: