cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

It works some time .. and some time it doesn't work properly and prompt me this error upon log in to SSL VPN Portal.the erorr is "Unable to update the session management database."Can someone advise ?

jason_nah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me through my fail-over hell!I'm trying to configure a 1801 router to fail-over between a main connection, via the fa 0 port and a backup via the ADSL port. I've been able to achieve this with th...

Hi,I have a problem with PBR.I have two ADSLs in the same router and I what to divide traffic.To the ISP1 I will send the traffic to the internet and to the ISP2 I will send the vpn traffic (remote vpn).The remote vpn gateway is the ASA that I have c...

rcapao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a novice/new cisco user. I have been struggling trying to configure a Cisco Pix 501 to allow passthrough of VPN traffic. I have reviewed many articles and posts but have not had success in putting the proper configuration together. I am running ...

Our firewall has multiple site-to-site VPN's as well as it supports Remote Access VPN (using an ASA). A number of RA users who are coming behind a PAT'd address are unable to VPN in, after doing some research I am seeing that a line needs to be adde...

I have setup a basic site to site VPN, one side dynamic one side static. When using SDM, there is a 'test connecton' button, when I hit that button it tests the VPN, and it says that it works, and the vpn does work. At some point, the VPN will dr...

I have configured my ASA5520 to have VPN clients authenticate to an RSA server. The authentication is not working, the error message is: "Remote peer has failed user authentication..." Below is the relevant configuration:aaa-server US protocol sdiaaa...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured the Clientless SSL VPN(Web vpn) in my 5505 FW, but i don't want to see file browsing option in my vpm homepage, because we are give this to our client only for web application access. Please respond ASAP