cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to do a vpn where the main site has a static ip, but the remote site does not. They do have a DNS automatic update at the remote site, where somehow a pc goes out and update the external DNS by reporting what the external ip address is. ...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When initially loading the client onto a MS Vista computer the system hung and required a reboot. Upon attempting to reload the client I received and Installer error 28000 telling me to remove the initial load. Unfortuneately this software does not s...

dpolston by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI wish to setup a L2L between 2 ASA 5505. Both of them have a public ip address on outside interface and RFC1918 compliant address on the inside interface. I've followed the guidelines in this document: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/pr...

Hi,We are using ASA 7.1(2). I am unable to make dynamic translation in the firewall, it prompts me with error "INFO: Global address overlaps with NAT exempt configuration".Now I have Nat 0 configured by calling respective extended acl on specific sou...

rush2amol by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to make IPsec L2L vpn between ASA and cyberoam but i get the following message while start debug on ASA. Please help me out in resolving the issue.Sep 21 19:04:21 [IKEv1]: Group = 10.10.10.70, IP = 10.10.10.70, construct_ipsec_delete()...

ashish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have read and read an read...so I appreciate any help. I would like to configure outbound VPN with 2 ISP's since a new HWIC was installed on my 1841.BGP is not an option because the internet links don't talk to each other.I understand...

I have a PIX to PIX site to site VPN when I try to copy a file from the internect the 60 meg file takes maybe a minute but the same file through the tunnel takes 17 minutes. The tunnels look fine. Internet connections on both sites can copy that s...

Hi,I have recently been asked to configure a VPN between two sites using an ASA 5510 at each end. I used the VPN Site-to-site wizard in ASDM on both devices and followed the instructions for the wizard to the letter. However I don't seem able to get ...

Hello:Sorry if this has been posted, but I couldn't find it anywhere.After upgrading my 2 of my 5510s to 8.04, my Remote Access VPN is not working. I can log in via Radius no problem. Once logged in, I cannot do anything on the network. When I try...

I've got a Cisco Pix 501 and am trying to get the VPN client to work. When I do my debugs (debug crypto isakmp/ipsec) and try to login with the client it points me to the direction of not having the correct pool. Here is the config:access-list 10 per...

jasosan22 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes