cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

My company requires to perform a security assessment on our PIX\ASA firewalls. I have about 20+ points that I am currently reviewing on the firewall, but I was wondering if anyone has a document with a checklist of :-best practice-vulnerabilities-et...

Is it possible to publish applications on an Cisco ASA SSL Portal over an Cirtix server? Applications like, Excel, Word, ...! The ICA Plugin works fine.Anyone an idea?

Hi everybody,I have a 3725 with NM-30DM and I'd like to replace it with a 2811 with PDVM2-36DM.Here you find the 3725 configuration and the new configuration I put in 2811:3725:!card type e1 2!modem country mica italy!virtual-profile virtual-template...

s-durando by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco,We have successfully setup a Cisco ASA hosting SSLVPN portal for login which then points to TACACS+ ACS v3.0 for authentication.For an easier login account management within the IT department, we want to now proxy the authentication from TAC...

I have a quick question, I have a backup ACS server that was just built now I noticed on my concentrator that under Config => system => Servers = > Authentication I have the primary authentication server in place the question is can I add the backup...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5505 setup that I have generated RSA keys for. And have the ssh 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 outside enabled. I have the no ACL on the outside interface. When I try to SSH to it I get the following error.%ASA-2-106001: Inbound TCP connection denied fro...

1spcave by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just as heads up for all of you:A bug in the new v. 2.0 software for the iPhone/iPod Touch which includes a Cisco VPN causes the iPhone VPN client to grab the entire assigned netblock, thus blocking routing to all other VPN clients!We chase this inte...

Hi All,We have a customer with 2x 877 routers connected to the internet. These routers are configured with an IPSec tunnel (which works fine). The issue is the inbound static NAT translations causes problems with the tunnel - port 25 is mapped to t...

Hello All,I created bookmarks (cifs and rdp--imported plugin) under the ASA clientless ssl vpn section. However, when I try to view it via http. I do not see it. I'm running 8.0(3)ASA and 6.1(1)ASDM. Am I missing a step or something? Thanks in advanc...

gomeso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes