Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! permit ICMP in VPN

Firends,I'm intested in if did correct to permit ICMP in crypto ??? access-list Inside_nat0_outbound extended permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0 access-list Magtigsm_1_cryptomap extended permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 ...

Hi guy,I am new to Cisco discussions so welcome everyone. Can anyone help me please? I am having the following problems after establishing an IPSec VPN connection between a Cisco 877 router and Cisco VPN client:1. I can't ping outside global IP addre...

Hello,I followed this guide to setup my vpn using the CLI:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008060f25c.shtmlMy setup is pretty basic except that I use radius authentication.Right now, I can connect, the au...

eringuet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For the ASA's we can have the Advanced Endpoint Security configured to check on the health of SSL VPN clients. Can this same capability be used on traditional VPN clients?The documentation is not clear on this to me.Thanks.

We are in the middle of planning a DR site for our Hq office. One of the requirements is to be able to allow Internet based users who are accessing our DR site web server, access to our HQ network via a publicly routable IP. Over 90% of the traffic ...

ccolom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , we have a configured a Ipsec tunnel btw Pix and checkpoint peer on other end( 206.201.227.92) . Tunnel comes up fine (phase 1&2) . But when other end tries to FTP to our server 209.216.213.149 (for that matter any traffic), i see packets comi...

ciscosom by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI've configured VPN tunnel with help of the url: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00807ea936.shtml. The tunnel comes up and from router with dynamically assigned IP I can access to oth...

mpetrac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,I have configure a PPTP VPV.When there is an active connection i could see the user who loggen in by using "show vpdn" commands.When the user disconnect how do i identify the users who were previously connected.thanks.

hi all,i've setup an ipsec tunnel between a pix and a ssg550.if i try to connect from a server behind ssg550 to a server behind pix, the ipsec tunnel goes up and i can connect the servers on pix side. Instead, if a try to connect from a server behin...

Dear AllI have configured remote access VPN through ADSM wizard, but its not working. Its showing peer not responding. I am pasting my configuration below, please go though.I will be rating for the suggestions.RegardsHarish sh run: Saved:ASA Version ...

harishb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 671 router in front of our server. The server is connected to a VPN with Bell. All incoming communications from remote clients arrive on port 8888 and all passes through correctly. All outgoing communications to the clients are throug...

ASA Experts,I owned a Cisco ASA 5510 with SSM10. I'll explain my dream deployment scenario and please advice !I have 4 DSL internet lines in to the company and also a 1Mbps Internet Leased Line with a Public IP block. 4 DSL connections will be load b...

snuwan.es by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes