cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I'm trying to configure L2TP tunneling between cisco 1841 and cisco 2811.When I configure L2TP tunneling, I need to execute "pseudowire-class" command.However, my cisco 1841 doesn't support the command.The IOS release of this cisco 184...

I have a Cisco Airnet BR500E Bridge connection setup between two buildings.I lost communication today and when I look at the Ethernet hub at the other location the Power Light is blinking GREEN.After resetting the power, the Bridge appears to return ...

Can someone explain to me why I am able to login to this router. I was under the impression that you need either a login command and/or a password. But I am able to login with no problems. ROUTER#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuratio...

dphills18 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I tried to configure Site-to-site and Remote access VPN on the same device and I could not. The Site-to-site was already configured, then I tried to use the VTP wizard to create Remote access server on the same device and it didnt permit me. Is...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following setup:PIX 515E with 7.2(3) HQ SiteASA 5505 with 7.2(2) Remote SiteI experiencing when 1 of my site-2-site tunnels goes down (I have 8 tunnels at HQ) and comes up again, then no data is flowing.I narrowed it down to that no data i...

stormfidus by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, im having problems with Remote Access Connections to a Cisco ASA 5510 v8.0.3(19), i have setup the required connection profile, transform set, crypto map and split tunnel acl, specified traffic to be exempt from NAT and enabled NAT-T.I can...

I have two users subnets and both are located inside interface of firewall. and Server is located in dmz. Right now this server 172.28.35.28 is available for everyone on 172.28.98.28. I m achieving this by static(inside,edn) 172.28.98.28 172.28.35.28...

Hello every one.I have a funny problem with ASA5510 VPNI have created two VPN tunnel with two offices.ASA to D-LINK VPN routerASA tp 1751 like Router.both the tunnels are established and I can ping from D-LINK local net to ASA local net but I can not...