cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Are there any Cisco VPN products that have EAL4 accreditation?I've noticed that the ASA accreditation does not cover the VPN functionality.Any suggestions welcome.Thanks,James

I'm using a cisco 3825 with PVDM's to connect to a series of desktop modem's configured @ V22 (1200 baud). Initially I have configured the cisco modems to V22 via the hayes command atb0 then saved the configuration at &w0. However if I try to connect...

Hi Cisco Engineers,ive heard from the training videos (cbt nuggets)that with mixing VPN and NAT configuration, you must excluded the ip address from being NAT(ed) to be able to accross VPN going to the other side, do i make sense?i want to set site t...

Hi,I was running ASA with remote (IPSEC) vpn.The internal network was with only one vlan(default VLAN1)and everything seems working fine.And Now due to one particular requirement I need to create one more vlan and allow internet access.There shouldn'...

sushil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a lot of trouble with the VPN Client on Vista. Routinely I will VPN into several different networks, and will be unable to ping by name any resource on the network. I can ping or connect to the IP address no problem.If I hardcode the DNS ser...

skipdog77 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, GuysWould you please help me with this:I have configured an Easy VPN Server on a 3825 ISR. The VPN clients are installed on PCs with Windows OS. Some VPN clients keep the connection up for a long time, but others are dropped very often. Do you ha...

Hi, I got a customer how get the following message: ERROR:-- Config file could not be written, error 8, it look like there is something wrong with the flash. Is anybody wath the error code reference to and is thre a way to retreive the running-confi...

lomenard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed an AS5400 and want to configure it so remote users can dial in. For authenticaiton, we need to use a RADIUS server for the dialin users and TACACS to administer the device. However, when i configured the device, it would only accept ...

I was wondering if it is possible to force an ISDN disconnect after a specific amount of seconds. Not just the dialer idle-timeout => If interesting traffic is going over the line, this timer will be reset constantly.I would like to know if there is ...

Resolved! IPsec over dialup

Hi,I have a network problem that requires a secure link between to locations and I think IPSec will do the job, but I would like some guidance form people who know better than meProblemPC1 at Site A will be sending UDP data packets to PC2 at Site B v...

gnich by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to use the Windows Native VPN Clients in conjunction with ASA 5520's running IOS 8.0? XP and Vista. I would rather use them because I have several custom applcations that are triggering the windows VPN Client. As a workaround I have j...

dblount by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have IOS 12.4 and am trying to use SDM to setup my 2811 to act as a VPN head end for remote VPN Client connections.Using SDM (v2.3.1) EZVPN Wizard, the output it creates indicates that it is using dynamic crypto maps.However, I want it to use VT...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: