cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,We currently have a single site with a Netgear FSM7328S Layer3 Switch at the top of the network tree. We are looking to replace this with a Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24TS eventually when money permits.Anyway, we have another one of those Netgear ...

I have setup the clientless SSL VPN. All is great, however I when I setup the telnet or ssh plugins the screen is very small. Can I change size of the screen like I can with RDP?

melcara by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,Currently, my vpn works fine from the outside to the router. The problem I'm not quite sure why the traffic on the inside is not finding its way to the outside (VPNclient). I tried adding interesting traffic acl on my DynamicMap, the vpn client lo...

fredj1234 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm trying to get a VPN connection working, and for now, it's impossible. The situation is that I have a 2821 with two GbEth interfaces, one inside and the other outside. But the outside is not a real "outside". It is a connection to our providers...

laloperez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup remote VPN access on a ASA 5505 but cannot access the host or ASA when I login using the VPN. I can connect with the Cisco VPN client and the VPN light is on on the ASA and it shows that I'm connected. I have the correct Ip address but I...

I have this scheme http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008045a2d2.shtmlBat I have a problem: VPN is not rising up from router which behind the NAT, and rising up from another site. Can anybody help me to res...

p.bryliov by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco ASA on both the locations & wanted to establish site-to-site VPN with the same subnet. Reason behind to setup the same subnet on both the locations is, I am planning to setup a MS-Exchange Server 2000, one as a Primary on Location-A & Se...

We have a VPN 3005 Concentrator. One of my users is using Netvanta 3448 from Adtran. When he connects through VPN client, he can't access his internal network (printers, file sharing, etc.) What can he do so he can access his internal network whil...

Was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a situation I have.We want to authenticate a machine connecting to our VPN infrastructure using a machine certificate AND authenticate the user with a separate user certificate (whether its stored local...

dcoghlan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes