cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have setup ipsec site-to-site vpn between 2 Cisco 1751 routers. is it possible to configure a Backup link for this vpn ? The best would be to do it by ISDN. The scenario would be If the crypto tunnel is down ISDN is going up Thanks.

I've a question regarding setting up a S2S vpn between a cisco 1800 and a Cisco 871 .The cisco 1800 is the "corporate" hub and the 871 is installed in the branch.The 1800 has already been configured as Easy Vpn Server for remote access ( vpn clients ...

s_colombo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have 2 routers connected and trying to make teh GRE come up over IPSEC, and i think my issue is lying with the ACL.They are running old versions of IOS, and as such i need to have the crypto map on both the tunnel and physical interfaces.I h...

fgleeson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear guys I encounter a rare problem on ipsec tunnel .I configured 2 ipsec tunnel on 2 satellite network .center router is 2811 and branch routers are 878 with upgraded ios . every thing were good up to 3months . suddenly both ipsec tunnels disconnec...

bhormozi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want two inside subnet (inside and dmz) configure. Both must to Internet ADSL Router (outside) connect. But I have Problem with the dmz subnet. When I testing the first one inside subnet, I have connect to Internet. Than I testing the second one th...

keynet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured the vpn concentrator for VRRP, First I configure the master concentrator with basicIP address 172.28.31.92 and routing. I made this as master role with it interface Ip as shared in group.and then copy paste the configuration of mast...

I have configured the vpn concentrator for VRRP, First I configure the master concentrator with basic IP address and routing and then copy paste the configuration of master to the slave,Secondy thing is that when master active, i am not able to acces...

I'm running 8.03 code and have a simple L2L VPN configured between two sites. This is actually a test config in my lab, but I'm having trouble restricting traffic using an inside ACL.I used the VPN Wizard to do the initial config and then added an i...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our VPN 3005 router is allowing ISAKMP connections from clients when the client connection is UDP port 500 to UDP port 500. However, some remote clients seem to be trying UDP port XXX to UPD port 500 connections and these are being rejected.Any thoug...

pjdiaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes