cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

PIX 6.3(4)Have a seldom issue that I would like to resolve by way of address translation, if possible.Mail Server is inside the private LAN and a Email Spam filter system in the DMZ. All incoming SMTP traffic is directed to the filter using a static ...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with browsing our domains from the SSL VPN web page.I can browse the AD 2003 domain most of the time. Some times the ASA can't retrieve the domains. The NT 4.0 domain cannot be browsed. But for both domains I can enter the serv...

caaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a tunnel between the home office(ASA 5500, on network edge) and a remote office(1800, direct public connection). The goal is to have a config which will allow the remote to learn the routes via EIGRP.I was informed that the ASA o...

Hi, I am trying to move a Cisco 877 that is happily connected to a cisco concentrator over a DSL to our Cisco ASA.I changed the 877's peer to the ASA and went through the ASA's VPN wizard in the ASDM and the tunnel didn't come up.I take it the local ...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks,What options do I have for verifying that a Mac is a company-owned/managed asset? I'm configuring DAP policies on my ASA for SSLVPN, and I'm able to identify a incoming windows PC via a Registry Key that shows domain membership. I don't t...

clausonna by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Is there any configuration I can do on either my 3725 RAS box or ACS 4.0 server, that allows Microsoft dial in clients requesting callback to have the initial call terminated as 'Callback' (with regards to the acct-terminate-cause attribute)?...

m-briody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a networking newbie with 2 small retail stores. I would like to create a persistent VPN between the stores. I already have a PIX 501 firewall, and I am looking at getting an ASA 5505. Would I have any problems creating a persistent VPN between t...

Hi,We are trying to setup a remote vpn to allow clients in to our private lan then be able to use https outbound. Not split tunnel, as the client need to look like they are coming from our domain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We can conn...

eprivott by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to configure a AS5300 to dial to a ISP. I want to connect all the 120 modens with the ISP. I am trying to use GroupAsync and Dialer.Is this the way, or how I can do this?thanks

Hi,After installing ASA 5505 at our client's site, they are not able to browse their internal server using url now. But they can access it using servername and ip address. I've already enabled port 53 to outside port as the DNS server is outside th...

Resolved! GRE and IPSec

We currently have multiple sites with ISAKMP/IPSec tunnels between 2800 routers and we need to migrate some of them to GRE tunnels with IPSec. Are there any issues with terminating both GRE and IPsec tunnels on the same router and interface?

cgermain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We are trying to establish a VPN connection between 2 ASAs. When we generate the interesting traffic and run the sh crpto isakmp sa command we get the following output. Please see the attachment. Please tell me what does State : MM_WAIT_MS...

Is there a way to see VPN throughput on a PIX515e? I can see statistics for the VPN "sh cry ipsec sa detail" but that doesnt show me throughput statistics. I've even logged into the SDM and I dont see anything like that. Does anybody know a way to...