cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a concentrator 3005 with a inside interface directly connected to a vpn etherenet interface on a PIX 515e. If I ping the inside ip of the concentrator 192.168.1.2 I expience latency. 1-30ms. I so see a lot of FCS errors on the inside interface...

How can I assign an ACL to an existing LAN-2-LAN tunnel. I want to limit traffic through the tunnel down to a specific IP address and TCP port?

gdapriva9 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for configuration assistance in regards to migrating a production C7301 router to a pair of C7201 routers for L2TP tunnel termination. The existing C7301 terminates L2TPv2 tunnels from wireless access points with embedded cable mode...

I have just moved from 2 VPN 3015 Concentrators to 2 ASA 5520s. Under Monitoring I was able to see the VPN client Versions that were connected on my 3015 Concentrators but on the ASA 5520s, when I go to Monitoring > VPN >VPN Statistics > Sessions the...

Sighclops by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning for DMVPN deployment where the hub router is going to be directly connected to the Internet while spokes will reside behind firewalls (PIX 501s). I would like spokes to do just the multipoint GRE and offload encryption to firewalls. The...

ASA5510 active/standby failover.we have two ASA 5510.appliance 1Maximum Physical Interfaces : UnlimitedMaximum VLANs : 25Inside Hosts : UnlimitedFailover : Active/StandbyVPN-DES : En...

We have site to site ipsec vpn its works fine but when i clear the isakmp peer its was clear.then i try to start interesting traffic again for initiating ipsec tunnel i found decaps/encaps packet with no errors but i dont see any qm_idle peer on sa s...

tdorduncu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I just moved my VPN users from the concentrator to the ASA, Everything is woring fine but I'm getting complaint from some users that they can get in (authenticates) but can't get to any network resources. Here's the log on their VPN client:Cisco ...

I've seen this message many times on our Cisco 3030 concentrator and have found little about it, even on Cisco's web site. What does it mean? We have a tunnel between a 3030 (rev 4.7.2.E) and an ASA 5505 (7.2(3)) that mysteriously goes down. This msg...

ayscueden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Internet users access to smtp server located on DMZ1 on ASA5510 by port 25, so I configured a static and ACL lines:static (DMZ1,Outside) x.x.x.x y.y.y.y netmask 255.255.255.255access-list Outside_In extended permit tcp any host x.x.x.x eq 25access-gr...

I currently own an ASA-5505 unlimited users with Security Plus. I also own an ASA-5505 unlimited users, but without the Security Plus license. Can I use the first as primary, the second as standby, or do I need to buy Security Plus for the second u...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes