cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a client that is running Win2003 Server R2 with Exchange Server 2003. OWA was setup and clients could connect to their exchange mailbox from the internet with no problems. We recently configured vpn on the ASA 5505 and now no-one can connect...

stargonnc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed the Cisco VPN client version 5.0.02.0090 on a fresh install of WinXP/SP2 and when the PC is connected via ethernet to my DSL router, I can VPN just fine. When I disconnect from ethernet and use wireless to the DSL router, within seconds ...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im using a 2511-rj for an OOB router. I need to connect it to a Juniper M5 console port. The line config Im using says it opens the connection but then just hangs, I cant get in the M5. here is my line config. What should I be using to make this work...

greshkop by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have never configured RADIUS or managed it, but I have done complete rollouts of TACACS.I know its a loaded question, but how different are the 2 with regard to management, architecture and resources? Client is using RADIUS for aaa on the network d...

lamav by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup a LAN to LAN tunnel between my Pix515e 6.3(4) and an unknown remote Cisco device. The network admin at our parent company in France will be setting up their end, which is the unknown device.Currently the PIX performs NAT between our p...

Dear Experts,Kindly help me with my problem setting up a 3845 with NM-HDV-1E-30E for VoIP (local network) going to a PSTN line.Our Service Provider keeps on telling me that they've no problems on their side.I was able to do outgoing calls but not inc...

Bri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, below is the basis for an MPLS based Dmvpn network for one of my customers.Each private ip address space will consists of 10.171.0.0 /24 networksGRE Tunnel Interfaces will be in the 172.16.0.0 /30 rangeIll be advertising the networks below...