cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I currently have all my remote users connect to our network via a Cisco Concentrator. I need to find out how to connect to our ASA 5520 as I want to move these users over eventually. I will use the ASDM to do this and I'm running ASA 8.0(3) and...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me in the direction of how I should do this.I have a Cisco 3640 router with an ISDN 30 installed onto it. What I need to do is for any users who have dialed up to be redirected to a web page (the page is the front end of our VPN).Nor...

gilesc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded the latest client for VPN and there is vague reference to vista being supported in a "beta only" mode. Does anyone have information on a formal, supported release of the VPN client for Vista? the new "beta" won't even install on my PC.

i have configure gre/ipsec, and i want to see if my router fragment.My config on tunnel interface is:interface Tunnel2 ip address 192.168.y.y 255.255.255.0 no ip proxy-arp ip mtu 1476 ip virtual-reassembly ip tcp adjust-mss 1400 tunnel source FastEth...

vaba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem connecting to our Exchange Server once my VPN tunnel has been created. This is only a problem on my home's wireless router. It works fine on my Verizon Aircard. Once I establish the VPN tunnel, I can browse the Internet witho...

jeffcarp by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I keep getting this error AddRoute Failed to add route : Code 87 when I connect from my home through my Wireless Router to my office. I connect to my Pix 515 and establish the tunnel but cannot access devices on the inside of my network using rea...

Hello,I have used a cisco client ver. 4.0.3 installed in my laptop to connect to VPN server.When my VPN client is connected to a remote VPN server through wired LAN at my site office, I cannot use Internet at the same time. I have understanded that t...

Hello , i am having nasty situation right here with the browsers. I have already enabled and working SSL VPN working on a 2821. The problem is that it is working perfectly with IE 7 , but with Firefox it stuck in the loading of SSL VPN client popup. ...

I have a Cisco PIX 515E firewall which I have config.. VPN on it, the VPN has been working with no prob.. for the past 3 years now, now I am getting a prob.. when I connect to the VPN it connect but I can't ping any server any more, when I look in th...

s_mcanuff by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one user that whenever they connect to my VPN concentrator no traffic is going accross the tunnel. When I do a route print I can see that the gatway information is all wrong, it should be the same as their VPN interface but it is instead the...

mreed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user who is seeing the following error message when attempting to start the Cisco VPN client before Windows logon:"The Cisco VPN subsystem was not able to start. You will not be able to create a VPN connection before logon. Please contact ...

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this so if it's not any guidance would be appreciated. I have configued an EZVPN between a router (1842) and our PIX firewall (515). The tunnel comes up just fine so that part looks to be working as expect...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an application where I need to initiate an SSL VPN tunnel inside of a tunnel setup with a Cisco VPN client(IPsec/UDP). Our policy for our Cisco client is not to allow split-tunneling. I get connected to the SSL VPN box but after that I canno...

johnsos by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: