cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

QuestionHas anyone found a method to nail up an FTD to AWS VPN tunnel by using only the FTD device? ChallengesAWS Site-to-Site VPN doesn't support child tunnels.Idle-timeout is no longer configured, I don't believe, aside from key lifetimes (but not ...

Hi All, This is my first time setting up a VTI tunnel between a Router and an ASA. The Router has other VPN locations running from it (routers). It seems the tunnel is up but not able to send and receive traffic. tunnel closes after a while and on th...

I have an ASA 5508-x and I've got a vendor who wants to create a site to site vpn between us and their ASA. They would like to give me a /28 subnet of private IPs to use to avoid overlapping on their network and then they want me to nat those to my a...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all good day; I am facing an issue with an S2S tunnel between cisco ASA and FortiGate firewall, so far tunnel is UP, and apparently, I am receiving packets from Fortigate#pkts encaps: 0, #pkts encrypt: 0, #pkts digest: 0#pkts decaps: 222, #pkts d...

Hello,  I have  a pair of 2 cisco ASAv in Active/Standby mode which both are accessible via SSH but via ASDM only the Standby is and when I try to connect to Active one I take the message: Unable to launch device manager from XXXX Any idea why this i...

dim_ing by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to log the version of the AnyConnect client which has logged in?  I am wanting a way to report on what versions are currently deployed on the remote flock of workstations.  [And what operating systems I'm supporting, e.g. Windows 10, O...

Hi Team, Just a random question I was discussing with my colleagues.  Peer A is able to establish a VPN tunnel with Peer B however when Peer B is initiating a tunnel towards Peer B it is unsuccessful.Connectivity is Fine, both ends are configured wit...

Is there a way to log the URLs that are accessed on our ASA 5545's web VPN? For example, if someone visits https://vpn.ourdomain.com/testurl, can we have our ASA generate a syslog containing that URL? Thank you, Andy

Andy Viar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Firepower Management Center running a HA setup of two Firepower 1010s. These devices are managing 5 public IPs with no problems. We have a couple internal resources with public DNS A records which required creating static NAT rules for changin...