cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have a 3725 router that controls our remtoe dialup service. It is only used by a few remote users that do not have internet access. They currently authenticate via radius against our AD.Is there a way on the router to look at all incomin...

dclee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Iam trying to establish a VPN tunnel between satellite office& HQ with ASA5510. Please find the attached satellite ASA config. After adding the satellite public IP , transform-set , pre-shared key info in to HQ ASA tunnel is not building. 'Sho...

I have a site to site vpn between Head Office and remote office. On my remote office few servers are on public IP before this VPN i was able to access the applications on public servers now i can telnet the ports but can not access

Hi,I'm new to Cisco (just bought an ASA 5510 using ASDM v. 6) and am struggling setting up IPSEC VPN using a shared key. I used the setup Wizard, setup a user account, etc. I really don't know where to go from here. When I install the VPN client, ...

tsherven1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a PIX 515E with version 7.x. It has two different internet links connected, one is used to get access to Internet from inside and the other I would like to use only for dynamical VPN clients.How I have to configure this to make the VPN tra...

fsanchez by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had PIX515E Restricted with three interfaces running at 7.0.6. Had a L2L VPN and a couple remote access VPN tunnels operating on this PIX. I replaced the PIX with another PIX515E unrestricted with more interfaces. This replacement PIX runs at v7.2...

Is it possible to assign a subnet using an 'ip pool' for Cisco VPN Clients? I assign my clients a 10.x.x.x address and it gives them a /8 subnet mask. I would like to give them a /24 subnet mask. Can any help? We are running IOS 12.3

mlitka by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are having 10 locations connected by MPLS cloud with one location as main office. We plan to configure site-to-site VPN from all locations to main locations. That means all traffic form those locations subnet to main office will be encrypted an...

I have trouble with a router config that should allow the following: A user connects into the router via an L2TP session to a virtual-template interface. There she/he gets a private IP address and should be able to connect to the internet. To allow t...

Hi,I'm trying to configure my router C1841 to allow the callback to isdn remote user.The callback perfectly work with my analog remote users.The router did not initiate callback to the remote isdn caller.

fredlem07 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up an IPSec VPN over TCP 443 using a Cisco 3005 Concentrator. Now in my testing I am able to connect to the VPN when connected from the same subnet. However, when I try to connect from outside I get the following message:334 01/17/2006...

befwguy80 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone offer a recommendation for TCP or UDP transport for IPSec? My inclination has been to move our clients over to UDP. The thinking is that most of the applications are TCP and if error correction or retransmission is needed, the applicati...

per_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I get an IOS router to do IPSEC over UDP for a lan to lan connection? I have enabled the 'crypto ipsec nat-transparency udp-encaps' but it still won't pass traffic. I have a firewall between the IOS router and VPN Concentrator but the VPN clie...

Brian M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the easyvpn tunnel has established but i can not ping the inside server from my router.thanks

We have been trying to setup VPN connectivity but keep running into issues after IKE PHASE 1 complete. We are trying to create a IPSec L2PT transport so our field guys can login to our systems using their Windows VPN clients. We use Windows 2003 as...

ragutz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: