cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are using Cisco 3640 with two PRI E1s and two didgital modems. We would like to upgrade it to Cisco AS products, which platform fits our needs?Thanks in advanceAbd Alqader

Is there an effective way to have vendor access for support via dial up modem, pass through an additional access poitn for enhanced security?What about having the connectivity logged, is there a way to do that?

I am looking for a good how to with regard to setting up VPN's with ASDM on an ASA 5510. I have ASA version 7.2(2) and ASDM Version 5.2(2). I am looking for a few good examples like, do it this way if you want to....For example with the ASA, I an n...

Hello, Im trying to configure a vpn server on a uc520 and i think i have it done correctly. However, when I try and connect, I get an error almost imediately telling me that im disconnected? Any ideas?

anickel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a pair of ASA5520's and are running IPSEC L2L VPN tunnels to 851 routers that have Cisco 7940/7960 phones connected to them. Frequently the phones will lose registration with the CM's or reboot. Currently the fixup skinny protocol inspectio...

swharvey by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one PC and one 7940 IP Phone on the far side of a ASA5505. I created a VPN to an ASA5510 using the Easy VPN configuration (client mode not NEM). Everything works. Call quality is excellent. The only problem is on the very first call from t...

jsadony by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I want to configure my 3725 router to become dialin access server using analog modem. Your help will be much appreciated.Tnx!

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys i have site to site VPN.....VPN is up....only on epc has got a problem connecting to headend application server....when i did debug i got following line can someone please explain that to me.....the ip rang eis included in access-list i have no ...

I upgraded the IOS today (uBR7100) to ubr7100-boot-mz.123-21a.BC3.bin. Everything seemed to perform fine, I changed the boot system line in the config, it restarted, and now when the reload command is issued the following was noted:Warning: Attempti...

uubozou11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of configuring a tunnel between our company and an outside vendor. The outside vendor has our same address space in use on their network as well. We had this setup on our existing Nortel VPN equipment and it was working.I have set...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: