cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

here is the basic info:access-list public-2 extended permit ip host 163.148.20.105 101.161.0.0 255.255.0.0global (Outside) 3 112.129.231.142nat (Inside) 3 access-list public-2crypto map Outside-map 10 match address Outside_20_cryptomapcrypto map Outs...

I have two PIX 515Es connecting to one of them with Cisco VPN Client. The PIX are running 7.2.3 ED with ASDM 5.2.3 and using Cisco VPN Client 5.0.01.06.I can see nodes on the first PIX network but I can not see the network on the second PIX network....

tekati by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i updated my pix recently to 803. everything seems good mostly. just today i started having issues with client vpn. when i try to vpn out (through the pix) i can establish a tunnel but i cannot pass packets. the client says i am encrypting but do...

tguadagno by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with a VPN connection that I have.. I have a VPN set up to allow all hosts in a /24 subnet to work across from a single host on my side. From the host on my side, I am able to ping to and access some of the hosts on the other sid...

gecko2207 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure my network by doing a slow upgrade to the ASA5510 from the VPN3020, but would like to configure the 3002 hardware clients with the ASA. I have not been succesful to configire the two to establish a tunnel. Are the two compatib...

maprevost by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA with the Ras vpn configured and working. The problem is that many times after Ive connected to the vpn then disconnected, I cannot vpn back into the network unless I manually login into the firewall and clear xlate.then the vpn works fi...

The site to site vpn tunnel between the ASA 5510 and ASA 5505 loses connection after more 24 hours of inactivity. However, once I ping the inside address of the ASA 5505 from the ASA 5510 side of the tunnel, the VPN tunnel wakes and continue to work...

I have a customer with L2VPN Pseudowire Redundancy configured and they want a more secure environment and would like to implement IPSEC and still maintain the Pseudowire Redundancy. The only way I can come up with is to put a device behind each side...

jones2sr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!!I'm setting up a LAN-2-LAN ipsec tunnel between a cisco 1841 router and a VPN concentrator 3000.Here's the running config for the router and basically what I'd like to know is to make sure I've put everything in place to make this work. So...

Good day;I have a PIX 525 Unrestricted with failover.802.bin IOSThere is 1 4-port FE and a VPN Accelerator card installed in each unit.I tried to install a second 4-port FE in both prime and secondary units and the following is the result.Once I powe...

site M (1.1.1.1)LAN | LAN(2.2.2.2)Site B #--------# (DR site) Site C LAN static nat 3.3.3.3-----2.2.2.2 End point ips of sites M : 192.168.6.2 site B 192.168.7.2 site C : 192.168.8.2Site B and site C does not need to...

rajbhatt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are about install VPN with digital cert authentication with our partner..CA is provided by partner and we need manually install their certificate...What are steps - I guess we need create PKCS #10 request.. I havent found any guide how to do this ...