cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an ASA 7.x at the central location acting as a firewall and VPN concentrator. We also have a remote site connected internally through Frame Relay to a router that's behind the ASA. We're running EIGRP internally. We've added an internet co...

sbrooke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to establish RAS access to my network via an ISDN PRI line. Most users will be single POTS line users but I'll also need to allow bundled POTS line users via Microsoft multilink PPP. I'm planning to order a Cisco 2811 to handle this using a ...

cconroy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi!im encountering error on PIX 515e. I tried to configure the firewall to be come VPN server using PPTP. When I tried to connect remotely, i recve this messge from the remote computer trying to stablish VPN. The error is, The Remote Computer is not ...

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use TAC AAA and that TAC box points to our Active directory for authentication. Only some users our having this issue and We have verified that those users are apart of the same group as users who are able to connect.Nov 8 09:22:02 EST: As3/23 PP...

When establishing a VPN connection behind a Pix 501 to a remote network with a PIX firewall, resources on the remote LAN are not available. This only happens when I am using a PIX firewall on the local side. I have no VPN issues when I use a Linksys ...

Hi all, I would like to know if there are some recomendations about how many PPPOE sessions can be configured terminating on a 3640.Thanks a lot.

acarbajo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to collect Netflow data from routers at remote sites in my Data Center. I have setup Netflow successfully and am receiving data from the devices local to the server. I have Site-Site VPNs to the remote offices and connectivity to the collector...

pbwatson4 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting the error message in my syslog showing the remote user is going after 0.0.0.0 even though the decrypted packet is showing 10.200.130.x11-16-2007 10:42:53 Local4.Warning 10.200.x.x Nov 16 2007 10:42:53 BHG-FW : %ASA-4-402116: IPSEC: Receiv...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 7206VXR which serves as a VPN concentrator. In fact, there are several dozens of VPNs defined on this machine. For some reason, a recently defined VPN doesn't reach the QM_IDLE state (it stops at MM_NO_STATE). Obviously, it doesn't wo...

The symptoms are that the NS will try to build the IKE session and time out. Even with the Cisco debugging enabled I get no IKE nor IPSEC SA trying to build on the 3640. What am I doing wrong or what can I try?Enclosed is the configuration and a br...

markd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for a way of IPSEC failover. I have several locations and clients, every location is using IPSEC tunnel configured of their own VPN concentrator to access each other's LAN network. I need to configure failover for this, the way I was ...