cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, my access points cannot see the wlse device due to the firewall, I am running a site to site vpn tunnel between 2 sites, im getting the below error, can anyone help on this ? Connection attempt was prevented by "no forward" command: udp src o...

Hi all,Can somebody help me out how to configure site2site connection using l2tp+ipsec? Currently I have just IPsec tunnel but want use L2TP as transport to lower overhead. One more problem appears to be is bug in IOS which cause my two routers to st...

Hi,I've been searching for a sample configuration for this but can't seem to locate one. Anyone point me in the right direction or have a working example they can post ??Thanks,Stuart

Hi All,i wan to create site to site vpn between two offices.at my HO i have third part UTM.at branch office i have two ISP and using load balancer for traffic sharing as well redundancy. both ISP has given different public ip address.still i wan to c...

I connected VPN client, works for limited time, and my vpn down. The log of the VPN Client:Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 4.8.00.0440Copyright (C) 1998-2005 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s): Windows, WinNTRunning on: 5.1.2600 ...

Hi,I have a Site to Site VPN over the Public Network (Internet) between two Pix Firewalls. I want to Know that we have a crypto access-list for whole network. E.g.,1) access-list vpn permit 192.168.28.0 255.255.255.0 10.10.16.0 255.255.255.02) access...

Hi everybody.I have router 3845 and nm 16 a/s this piece of my config. Lcp has timeout like this Timeout: State REQsent what here wrong I did aaa new-model ! ! aaa authentication login default group radius local none aaa authentication login console...

elnurh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to all,my 3005 concentrator has many IKE proposals opted, but the 3002 client is not matching up on any. Here is a sample of the 3005 concentrator event log - 9375 09/26/2007 20:17:41.800 SEV=8 IKEDBG/79 RPT=52540 Proposal # 1, Transform # 17, ...

kitprice1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing a curious bug concerning maxlinks and currlinks.In my dialin router, I have several users defined locally. Each username is allowed to use ppp multilink, and I have also defined a maxlinks in the username command:<b>username xxxx user-ma...

Good day All,I am connecting a LAN through a TDMA ip modem-router using a PIX in between. the PIX is doing routing, NAT, and DHCP for the LAN. However its not working. I can ping the internet via the console but get a 'request time-out' via the PIX L...

richnam by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllMy name Tadben. I am fresh network eng.Currently i am working on how VPN works.Can any one tell me the components i need to connect two offices through VPN using the Internet? What hardwares and softwares do i require to do this VPN?