cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I am a newbie for PIX.I have a problem with the VPN formed by a PIX501 and a PIX506E.I have attached the config of the two PIX, but after I enter the config to the PIX, no VPN was formed, do anyone know what's wrong with my setting?Thank you...

bennychow by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,2xQuestions1.There are some usernames configured on ASA for RA VPN. It is working fine. But sometimes usernames are getting locked. Users can't be authenticated.It works after recreating usernames. How can i avoid this problem?I have configured...

I have an issue with a VPN connection to a customer firewall. Our end is dual ASA 5520s running in active/passive mode, while the far end is a Pix 506 running 6.3 SW.When testing failover using hard ASA resets, sometimes the VPN breaks and the Pix sh...

desmckee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The setup consists of:Core: 5510 3 Interfaces (Out,In,Partner)Remote: 5505 with Cable InternetOur network has a site to site vpn connection to a partner company via a leased line out the partner interface. This has been in place and working for the...

from other posts it's not clear if the ASA directly supports it like consumer models of routers do? or must i load something on a workstation?would a 2811 support it?

ja1064 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,can any tell me how ipsec vpn is established.i know that ipsec uses IKE for establishing SA.what is requirement for SA.what i know is that without SA there will be no vpn establish.thanking you,prashanth.

Using dialin to integrated SCM modem in 1711 router. Negotiates at 28,800 baud yet thruput is extremly slow!! When use external modem thru AUX port then much faster thruput even though negotiated speed is same. Very little info on this modem in Cisco...

Hi,I would configure Cisco ACS 3.3. I would give specific command rights only. Such as Interface (Shut and No shut) and general show commands.Do you have idea how can we configure, please gieve me detail process to configure at ACS server side and Sw...

I have a vpn 3015, I want my vpn users to be authenticated and authorized to the vpn 3015 throught my Active directory (LDAP).For Authentication server, I use Kerberos/Active Ritectory Server and it works when I test it.but for the Authorization Serv...

myoucef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How do I add a boolean value of "or' in the advance filtering option in the Network Access Profiles? Right now i want to add [001]User-Name = userA and then i add [001]User-Name - userB. It "ands' the two expressions so it doesn't allow either ...

vwong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a remote user who connects in and when they try and connect to lan behind the firewall I am seeing a message in the asdm flow is a loopback and tears down the connection. here is the actual log. any help greatly appreciated.6 Jan 07 1993 ...

I have two users that are experiencing frequent disconnects while using the VPN client 4.8 and connecting to the VPN3k. These users are also using the Avaya IP Softphone 5.1. There are no other users experiencing this problem. Are there any known i...

dtjacob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes