cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have PIX 501 VPN server configured for Windows clients. Everything seems ok with the config. I connect my laptop to the outside interface (0) with cross cable and I was able to connect to the VPN. I had a friend to try from Internet and h...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are thinking of using a Cisco 871 ISR in place of our already configured PIX 501 routers to connect to a Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator. The 501 is currently configured to perform the following basic functions.1. DHCP server for the LAN interface. (P...

Hi,We have a large number of users connecting to several VPN 3000 concentrators with the Cisco VPN client. Due to earlier software distribution issues many of them are running older versions (e.g. 4.0.4).Now we are about to upgrade the clients to ver...

net-harry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I have a 1750 router running IOS 12.1(3)XT2.I need to allow at least 2 concurrent analog connections to connect and pass the information to a radius server. I have the part about the radius server figured out, but I need to know if anyone h...

I recently purchased two WIC-1AM cards that I would like to use over analog POTS to serve as a backup for communications between two Cisco 2621XM routers when the primary Connection goes down. I would like the central router to dial out to the remot...

Is there any way to use Microsft CA certificates that are enrolled via the MS CA web service and not the Cisco VPN Client? I find that these certificates are imported okay, but are always placed in the RA store where they cannot be selected for certi...

bruce by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have no trouble making connections using VPN Client 4.6 and 4.8 with an 1812 router. But the connection cuts off regularly (can be after couple of minutes or after couple of ours) with Reason 412. I can find no specific timeouts on the client or th...

sbaeuro01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. We're looking for a device that provides VPN/firewall. There will be up to 50 VPN connections incoming. We'll also be setting up a web server for light duty. The 1800 series seems to be a good...

Can i use 7206VXR as BRAS for 3000+ users? I read no. of articles about this, but anyone who have practical experience?Please explain it in detail.Thanks in advance

Hi,I have a PIX-515 running 6.3.5 code serving as firewall/VPN appliance. I have many site to site and client VPNs working fine. However I am looking for a way to do split tunnel at port level grannularity.e.g. for vpn profile vendor2, limit the acce...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a problem with Cisco's VPN Client. It used to work, but I thinkafter a kernel update it stopped working. I had not tested it for awhile after the update.I can start the deamon:# /etc/init.d/vpnclient_init statusModule ...