cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

This is all new to me so I need some help. I have a 5510 device that I want to use for VPN only. I have followed the quick start guide for initial config and also ran the IPSEC VPN wizard. I have a client that has 4.6 installed. I can make a conn...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to establish a IPsec session between Cisco VPN client and PIX, what are the protocols which should be allowed on a router sitting in between them. As due to access list on the router my client is not able to establish IPsec with PIX.

mgupta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do I need to specify the source IP address & mask in my access-list that's referenced in the crypto map "match address" line or can I just say "any"?If I want to send certain traffic to one tunnel and other traffic to a different tunnel based solely ...

Hi Folks,In order to give access for my customers to my internal network, I installed a VPN client configuration on my 6.3 (5)Pix, everything is fine, but, for security issues, I need to implement some control for them, thing is, in my access-list sa...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

with the installation of the newest ACS, for Radius authorisation the use of downloadable IP ACLs has been implemented.However on the AS5350 I see that it does n't recognise this feature (I'm using the IOS 12.4.12, following the cisco site this featu...

Hi,The following is the config from one of our 2811 router, we applied crypto on loopback interface but its not working. Can you review the cofig and let us know the suggesstion as where else we can apply crypto MAP to VPN to work.site#sh runBuilding...

azmath.hk by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This may be a dumb question, since VPN is for communications between trusted parties and that most people would try to fix a one-way tunnel.But I am interested in turning a regular tunnel into one-way only, i.e., only traffic on my side can initiate ...

Thank you all for your help. I've been looking through the threads and found a few good ideas however my search found things I had already gotten to work. So here is my task.Main OfficeBackup Office Small Remote Offices (20+)All IPSEC VPN's come into...

roliver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CA

Hi All, Im a little confused I have added a Verisign cert to our 2851 router. The issue is I cant select it to be used by the WebVPN or HTTPS router access it only lets me choose the Self Cert.??Many ThanksPaul