cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I test vpn3000 connected with vpn client 4.x through remote desktop (vpn client installed in a pc which I control with remote desktop), the pc and vpn3005 in the same subnet, I have config everything, but I got the following debug message in v...

teru-lei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, am malaika ,am new to cisco solutions . i need to implement a vpn solution for a client , but am at a loss as to how to go about it can some one help me.

i have setup a small home network to practice filtering vpn traffic (see attachment for network layout) below are the configurations for the routers (cisco 1720's) at each end of the tunnel,i have configured an access list (access-list 110) which is ...

I have a third party VPN server and a PIX 506e that are going to have a site to site connection. The third party is called a Junxion box and has very limited settings. I have had the Junxion and the PIX Site to Site setup and working with no problems...

sboivin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently I am using IPSec client VPN. I would like to know what steps I should do to enable/configure SSL VPN (clientless VPN)on my VPN Concentrator 3030? I am using PIX as firewall and Microsoft Active Directory with a Radius server for user aut...

jessica_j by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be a trivial problem or even FAQ which I could not find. I try to establish access to a remote LAN through VPN client software (v4.8) and a PIX 500 something. The client software runs on a Windows XP VMWARE virtual machine hosted by anothe...

I am running an asa5510 with 8.0(2) The problem I am seeing is when I try to connect to a cifs server, through the web portal. I get an error message Access to this resource is blocked for security reasons!After doing a packet capture I found that th...

japonte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Details of Vpn setup:1 Cisco Vpn client 4.82 Pix 506e firewall3 Authentication through windows 2003 server The Vpn setup was functioning smoothly until last couple of days. Currently we are facing following problem:This is exactly what happens when ...

denali.in by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some information on how to configure a site-to-site vpn connection using the pix 515 and the 1841 router. I have a remote site that I would like to connect to the corporate office via DSL modem. If anyone could give some assistance...

keyyo0200 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI need to setup several LAN to LAN VPNs to carry untrusted (public access) IP traffic across a private network. At each site I will use a PIX 501 and L2 switch or a L3 switch. My question is what is the most cost effective method of concentrating t...

PDEdwards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lan-to-lan tunnel between two sites working well but i have an intermitent problem when we connect more than one person from one site (VPN3020) to the same server in the other site (Checkpoint). The tunnel remains ok but there is no applicat...

srivero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes