cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We get the following phenomenon:A terminal makes an ISDN connection to the AS5350 with an ISDN line that does'nt send its CLID (q931).The terminal gets connected but the AS5350 cann't route ip packets back to the terminal. 'Debug ip packets' gives as...

Hi I have a PIX 515E Firewall at my central office.I use cisco VPN clinet to connect the same from remote sites.so far i am able to connect to it.but i have some other branches connected to the central location over MPLS which dont have firewall.My p...

zaheer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA and have inspect pptp enable. However, is there a way to allow the outgoing pptp connections from our LAN 192.168.0.0 to certain specific IP on the internet such as 88.88.88.88 and 89.89.89.89 thru ACL? Right now, users can connect to ...

kpoon by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have one quick question.I have a PIX configured with Ipsec configuration but we have now upgraded to an ASA.Can I just copy paste the configuration from PIX to ASA(all the crypto and isakmp commands) or do I have to change some commands for it t...

I have a vendor who needs to run his pharmacy robot network in a private IP space. The server in this network is a Windows 2003 server with 10 Windows XP Pro clients. Our network is a large AD2K forrest but is behind a firewall. All servers are Wi...

when i install Certitificate Authority e in Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator 4.0.1 its showing that this certificate is not valide.g.Serial Number 5F1D3073E9F084A94D76C4ADB88AC2B3 Signing Algorithm SHA1WithRSA Public Key Type RSA (512 bits) Certificate Us...

I would like to manage the connected clients with dameware but I cannnot do it because of the following error: winsock coonect error - the remote host refuse the connection. The ACL are configured for ip networkA networkB. Trying it with pptp it?s wo...

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I replaced my Netgear FVS318 with the Cisco 851w in my home office. I VPN using the standard Windows VPN client. This worked fine with the Netgear, but 851 seems to be blocking something. It looks like it is connecting, but times out on the User N...

Hi all.I have a branch location that currently has a box to box vpn to our PIX. How can I allow one user to create a vpn connection to a 3rd party gateway? We have a visiting auditor that needs vpn access to their network.Thanks

ASA5520, v7.1Question: is it possible to use an access-list as the peer address in the "set peer" command? If yes it might look like "access-list 101 permit ip 2.3.4.244 255.255.254.255" which would match exactly 2.3. and host 244, and permit subnet...

jforst by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to test Dail-In user authentication via ACS. but I am unable to configure modem on Async interface on cisco 2522 router, it is not detecting the modem. Does any one has the sample configuration for this. Please provide me ASAP.Thanks