cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I did try to install latest VPN 5.0.01.06 client buy it total lucked my Vista pc after 40%. Need to do hard reset of the pc and now I cannot install or remove application. Don?t find Cisco under add/remove programGet error 28000 when run exe file how...

jonas_sth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 5350xm that configure for RAS using AS5350 Dual E1/PRI DFC card (AS535-DFC-2CE1). How to configure callback to using/push to selected timeslot (channel).

rionando by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to troubleshoot problems resulting from an issue with a vpn connection where router contains a firewall ios, knowing the correct commands are essential. What are the proper commands that should be used in displaying information related to v...

Hi gang. Total noob with no routing experience except for what SDM tells me to do(yes, master). Setup Easy VPN and Nat following the wizards. Can connect to the VPN server like the wind blows (using Cisco client v4.8) but I'll be damned if I can't ...

katnip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need deploy IPSEC between two sites A and B (A is PIX 7.0 B is router 800 12.4)But we need limit access in following way:from A to B : few PCs remote desktop to one PCfrom B to A : one PC to one server on one port...I know that ACL defining int...

Hi,Remote users can not connect via analog modem or ISDN to 3620 access server.The debug (debug ppp authentication, debug ppp negotiation, debug isd q921, debug isdn q931) output of unsuccessful connection from 4601111(starts 21:51:15,ends 21:51:39) ...

Hi,One of my customer has Web based application which is hosted over internet on IP provided by ISP. Challange is in case, the ISP link fails webserver is not available. Customer is planning to add one more link from different ISP. How do I Load bala...

jayesh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do I need an additional license to use SSL VPN (SVC)? When I run a 'show ver' it says I have a max of 750 VPN connections allowed. It also says that I have a max of 2 WebVPN connections allowed. Which one of those applies to using the SVC client?

hi,so my vpn client connects to the router and gets an ip , 192.168.6.Xon the network I have 192.168.1.x, 5.x and 10.x but I can only access the 6.x stuff from the vpn client.when I do a route print on windows I can see that the 192.168.1.0, 5.0 and ...

Hello everybody,I'm new in the interesting world of cisco.I've spent some days to find out, how to deploy a cisco 836 ADSL over ISDN router with briding functionality, to do site-to-site vpn with a asa5510 behind the cisco 836. At the other side of t...

Resolved! vpn troubles

I have a 1721 router at home and I am trying to set it up so i can vpn into it via the cisco vpn client. I got it to where I could successfully vpn in, however I could not access any networks inside. All i could do was ping one of the servers, 172....

Hi,I use local authentication for the remote VPN access on an ASA. I want to know if it?s necessary to use a radius server for more security. Is there more security to use a radius server instead a local authentication?I'm new please help me.Regards,

strauy001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes