cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have Site-to-Site VPN connection between cisco router and series 3000 VPN concnetrator. After some time(it seems after Rekeying Phase 2) no data is passing IPSec tunnel. The tunel is up and the following error is reported on VPN concentrator (c...

Can someone tell me what is wrong with this config:crypto isakmp policy 5 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 2!crypto isakmp client configuration group testvpn key **** pool vpn-pool !!crypto ipsec transform-set strongset esp-3des esp-...

mmorris11 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have a 2821 with software 12.4(9)T1 advanced ip services.I tried to configure a dynamic virtual tunnel interface to terminate VPN client ipsec sessions.Reading documentation, it says to configureinterface virtual-template <number> tunnel ...

cineca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If you have traffic from a router which is included in an access list which is applied to a crypto map, does that traffic get put into the ipsec tunnel - or, do does the traffic which gets put into an ipsec tunnel have to be sourced from another r...

lgontarsk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI want to configure ,site 2 siteVPN configuration between to pix 515Eat CLI Mode.........Due to unknown Problem I can Open my Pixthrew ASDM , its show " java authentication thread error" but I do not know what its mean "can anyone help to confi...

Hi All,We've setup a VPN tunnel with a partner through Internet (@Different Country with different Time Zone) using the following guidlines:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800b12b5.shtmlWe are pha...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup VPN using the wizard and I can connect but I can't get to internal resources. I'm not sure if I need to add a route somewhere but I'm sure this is an easy one but I don't usually focus on Security.

i have a PIX 505 series, and i want to upgrade to ASA 5510 series. the IOS on the PIX is 7.2 version. do i copy and paste the CONFIG of the PIX into the ASA or i have to modify some rules in the CONFIG of the PIX ?thanks

We have setup a site to connect to the ASA with ezvpn and nem, which works fine, but we also want internet based traffic to be in the tunnel then go out through the asa. This means that it arrives encrypted on the same interface as we want to send it...

VPN 4.x Client (IPSEC/UDP) can connect to an IOS router 12.4 and authenticate successfully but can't ping and telnet to devices. This configuration was fully tested in a simulated environment and worked using actual ip addresses and devices to be de...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: